Carbon fiber touch up question

Steve

Guest
Hello group,

I have a Cinelli Ram bar/stem and seat post that have a few minor chips in the gloss finish that I
would like to touch up. Does anyone know what kind of clear coat I should use to match the original
finish and also not harm the carbon fiber or existing gloss finish?

Thanks,

Steve"better ask before I do something stupid" Miller

Clear nail polish. It's cheap, glossy and dries fast. Garry

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello group,
>
> I have a Cinelli Ram bar/stem and seat post that have a few minor chips in the gloss finish that I
> would like to touch up. Does anyone know what kind of clear coat I should use to match the
original
> finish and also not harm the carbon fiber or existing gloss finish?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve"better ask before I do something stupid" Miller

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello group,
>
> I have a Cinelli Ram bar/stem and seat post that have a few minor chips in the gloss finish that I
> would like to touch up. Does anyone know what kind of clear coat I should use to match the
original
> finish and also not harm the carbon fiber or existing gloss finish?

clear nail polish