Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Carbon Fibre Bell?

Started by mikeo · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,524 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
29 November 2003
Last activity
30 November 2003
Original author
mikeo
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,524
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Where can I get a carbon fibre bell?

  2. send me $225 and I'll get one for you.

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by rollers
    send me $225 and I'll get one for you.

    Is it left handed?

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by mikeo
    Is it left handed?

    your choice.

    I prefer rt over left as the left side already holds my cf rear-view mirror.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.