Carbon fork for wider tires?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by B, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. B

    B Guest

    What carbon forks will fit 28 wide tires? Canl a Reynolds ouzo pro or Columbus muscle fork fit
    such a tire? B

    (remove clothes to reply)

    Tags:

  2. Ant

    Ant Guest

    [email protected] (B) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > What carbon forks will fit 28 wide tires? Canl a Reynolds ouzo pro or Columbus muscle fork fit
    > such a tire? B
    >
    > (remove clothes to reply)

    i bought a cheap carbon fork/steel steerer from chucksbikes.com ($60) that has room for 28c. i dont
    remember which model it is, and i know their stock changes frequently, but generally the owner is
    plenty happy to figure things out for you if you ask.

    its also a beautiful fork. i would venture to guess a little overbuilt, but you cant tell from the
    outside, and i dont mind if my forks are overbuilt ;)

    cheers

    anthony