I was thinking of upgrading my Speed Ross with carbon forks
for 20" front wheel..I think the riser is 1" dia...do any
of you know if these are available ? Thanks, Mike. Speed
Ross BikeE RX
Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion
Carbon forks available for 20" wheel ?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Recumbent bicycles
- Published
- 15 April 2004
- Last activity
- 17 April 2004
- Original author
- Mike Beckett
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 624
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
[email hidden] (Mike Beckett) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
I was thinking of upgrading my Speed Ross with carbon
forks for 20" front wheel..I think the riser is 1"
dia...do any of you know if these are available ? Thanks,I think the fork on the Calfee Stiletto is built by Wound
Up: calfeedesign.comstiletto.shtmlOpen ↗
advancedcomposites.comwoundup.htmOpen ↗Jeff
-
Wound up does make a 20" carbon fork. the fork on the Stiletto by Calfee is
not a Wound up. It is a shortened 700c fork.
"Jeff Wills" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
[email hidden] (Mike Beckett) wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I was thinking of upgrading my Speed Ross with carbon
forks for 20" front wheel..I think the riser is 1"
dia...do any of you know if these are available ?
Thanks,I think the fork on the Calfee Stiletto is built by Wound
Up: calfeedesign.comstiletto.shtmlOpen ↗
advancedcomposites.comwoundup.htmOpen ↗Jeff
-
I think that HPvelotechnik sells a CF suspension fork, too.
"Jeff Wills" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
[email hidden] (Mike Beckett) wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I was thinking of upgrading my Speed Ross with carbon
forks for 20" front wheel..I think the riser is 1"
dia...do any of you know if these are available ?
Thanks,I think the fork on the Calfee Stiletto is built by Wound
Up: calfeedesign.comstiletto.shtmlOpen ↗
advancedcomposites.comwoundup.htmOpen ↗Jeff
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.