Carbon Forks

irishpacker

May 27, 2007
This is probably a stupid qestion but feck it here it is:

If I were to buy a new Frame, a few cm's larger than the one I have now (say 53cm to a 55cm) can I use the fork I currently have on the new frame? Or is there an issue with sizes? what are the facts regarding this? Thanks!

If you check the Forum thread in Cycling equpiment entitled "Tifosi CK3 what do you think?" you'll see a photo of the bike with the fork.

Any comments would realy be appreciated as I really cant afford to be spending my money on forks!!!

Thanks
CP :cool:

irishpacker said:
This is probably a stupid qestion but feck it here it is:

If I were to buy a new Frame, a few cm's larger than the one I have now (say 53cm to a 55cm) can I use the fork I currently have on the new frame? Or is there an issue with sizes? what are the facts regarding this? Thanks!

If you check the Forum thread in Cycling equpiment entitled "Tifosi CK3 what do you think?" you'll see a photo of the bike with the fork.

Any comments would realy be appreciated as I really cant afford to be spending my money on forks!!!

Thanks
CP :cool:

If the head tube on the new bike is longer than on the old, and you weren't using many spacers before, then the steerer tube may not be long enough on the new frame to allow the stem to be attached.