Carbon Forks

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Uphill Downhill, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. I am looking for a set of carbon forks that can be used on a 26" wheel with cantilever brakes. I did
    seen them many years ago on a web site but have not found them since. Anybody help please.

    Tags:

  2. "Uphill DownHill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am looking for a set of carbon forks that can be used on a 26" wheel with cantilever brakes. I
    > did seen them many years ago on a web site but have not found them since. Anybody help please.

    If you want a rigid fork: Pillowbikes (700 g) http://www.pillowbikes.com/mtbfork.html for 16000 yen

    Erik (replace "com" with "no" to reply)