Carbon handlebars *drool*

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Heres text:

    there are few fotos of new handlebar integrated (composed) with carbon bridge? whole weigh 200g, and
    its made for racer, handlebar is from aluminum. Integrated carbon bridge have some advantages over
    eventually swap from aluminum, there is no weak points (no weld points) it has only necessary
    thicknes, so its very light for comparision only bridge at Baron Optima weigh 300g.

    rush job but better than the machine...

  3. Heres text:

    there are few fotos of new handlebar integrated (composed) with carbon bridge? whole weigh 200g, and
    its made for racer, handlebar is from aluminum. Integrated carbon bridge have some advantages over
    eventually swap from aluminum, there is no weak points (no weld points) it has only necessary
    thicknes, so its very light for comparision only bridge at Baron Optima weigh 300g.

    rush job but better than the machine...

  4. You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

    I'm not jealous - NOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT "Mikael
    Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Looks like Kamil has made my handlebars. Hope so anyway. http://poziome.republika.pl/techno13.htm
    > (pics bottom of page... click to enlarge)
    >
    > Translation of text later maybe or use: http://www.poltran.com/ (not very helpful though...
    > I tried)
    >
    > Mikael

  5. You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

    I'm not jealous - NOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT "Mikael
    Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Looks like Kamil has made my handlebars. Hope so anyway. http://poziome.republika.pl/techno13.htm
    > (pics bottom of page... click to enlarge)
    >
    > Translation of text later maybe or use: http://www.poltran.com/ (not very helpful though...
    > I tried)
    >
    > Mikael

  6. "Torben Scheel" skrev...
    > You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

    I have an old dusty gliderpilotlicense somewhere so no problemo. ;o)

    Mikael

  7. "Torben Scheel" skrev...
    > You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

    He was talking about making carbonwheels and tailfairings too in a year or so btw. That would be
    cool if the prices are similar and nothing breaks.

    Mikael

  8. "Torben Scheel" skrev...
    > You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

    I have an old dusty gliderpilotlicense somewhere so no problemo. ;o)

    Mikael

  9. "Torben Scheel" skrev...