Carbon handlebars *drool*

Heres text:

there are few fotos of new handlebar integrated (composed) with carbon bridge? whole weigh 200g, and
its made for racer, handlebar is from aluminum. Integrated carbon bridge have some advantages over
eventually swap from aluminum, there is no weak points (no weld points) it has only necessary
thicknes, so its very light for comparision only bridge at Baron Optima weigh 300g.

rush job but better than the machine...

Heres text:

there are few fotos of new handlebar integrated (composed) with carbon bridge? whole weigh 200g, and
its made for racer, handlebar is from aluminum. Integrated carbon bridge have some advantages over
eventually swap from aluminum, there is no weak points (no weld points) it has only necessary
thicknes, so its very light for comparision only bridge at Baron Optima weigh 300g.

rush job but better than the machine...

You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

I'm not jealous - NOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT "Mikael
Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Looks like Kamil has made my handlebars. Hope so anyway. http://poziome.republika.pl/techno13.htm
> (pics bottom of page... click to enlarge)
>
> Translation of text later maybe or use: http://www.poltran.com/ (not very helpful though...
> I tried)
>
> Mikael

You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

I'm not jealous - NOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT "Mikael
Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Looks like Kamil has made my handlebars. Hope so anyway. http://poziome.republika.pl/techno13.htm
> (pics bottom of page... click to enlarge)
>
> Translation of text later maybe or use: http://www.poltran.com/ (not very helpful though...
> I tried)
>
> Mikael

"Torben Scheel" skrev...
> You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

I have an old dusty gliderpilotlicense somewhere so no problemo. ;o)

Mikael

"Torben Scheel" skrev...
> You will need integrated spoilers on the bike, unless you like being airborn..

He was talking about making carbonwheels and tailfairings too in a year or so btw. That would be
cool if the prices are similar and nothing breaks.

Mikael

"Torben Scheel" skrev...