carbon seatpost.

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Callistus Valer, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. After having experienced a very stuck carbon seat post (carbon post, frame), it was suggested that I
    shouldn't have had greased the seatpost. Is there some sort of lubricant you can use, or just use
    none, for a carbon seatpost?

    Tags:

  2. Jim Beam

    Jim Beam Guest

    check out: http://www.eastonbike.com/downloadable_files/instal_instr/seatpost-EN.pdf

    it's none for a carbon post. some greases can affect the resin over time.