Carbon Stem problems - Help!

Claes said:
Diplomat? And still so narrowminded? Pretty amazing.
I'm not narrowminded at all. I simply enjoy a little Euro bashing. Particularly when the Euro starts it.

Last post on this topic, thanks for your time, we appreciate everything immensely. :)

BTW GO MELLOW JONNY!!

Still, you have me massively confused, where did you see any Yank bashing, or Australia bashing from me before you joined the thread? There was none. I bashed myself a bit in saying that maybe me not being native english speaker could be part of the confusion.
I would seriously think that if I called all Texans for rednecks, someone would be ****** off, so I do not. There is no need to bash anyone or any country or part of the world I think.

Would you behave like this IRL as well? I assume you end up in lots of heated arguments.

Claes said:
Still, you have me massively confused, where did you see any Yank bashing, or Australia bashing from me before you joined the thread? There was none. I bashed myself a bit in saying that maybe me not being native english speaker could be part of the confusion.
I would seriously think that if I called all Texans for rednecks, someone would be ****** off, so I do not. There is no need to bash anyone or any country or part of the world I think.

Would you behave like this IRL as well? I assume you end up in lots of heated arguments.
Well, the thing is, we ARE all Rednecks.
Didnt you see Matthew Mcconaughey take Penelope Cruz to the Hill Country's Big Oak River Camp in an RV? Yeah, he's a Texan too. :)

Read my signature line, and to quote YOU-

RELAX

-The Dude Abides....