Cardinals vs Red Sox 2 Baseball loving towns

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    World Series starts Saturday evening.

    First to win 4 games is the World Champion

    Couldn't happen to two better baseball loving cities.

    cp

    Tags:

  2. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > World Series starts Saturday evening.
    >
    > First to win 4 games is the World Champion
    >
    > Couldn't happen to two better baseball loving cities.
    >
    > cp

    Dumbass~
    You've already proven how much you know about baseball; stick to idiotic
    rants about dopers.

    Danny Callen
    GO BOSOX

  3. antoineg

    antoineg New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2003
    Um...it's "Pettitte" and "Clemens" -- how beloved are they to you anyway?

  4. antoineg

    antoineg New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2003
    Does Barry Bonds count?

  5. antoineg

    antoineg New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2003
    Just sayin' - it's like if I, as a Mariners fan, misspelled "Ichiro" as "Crit Pro."

  6. My beloved, home town Astros really blew it those last two games, huh? At
    least they finally won a playoff series. I remember going to games when we
    had Mike Scott and Nolan Ryan and being so sure the Strohs would win it all.
    But alas, they still can't get it done, despite buying Petit and Cleamons.
    Pretty pathetic, eh?

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > World Series starts Saturday evening.
    > >
    > > First to win 4 games is the World Champion
    > >
    > > Couldn't happen to two better baseball loving cities.
    > >
    > > cp

    > Dumbass~
    > You've already proven how much you know about baseball; stick to idiotic
    > rants about dopers.
    >
    > Danny Callen
    > GO BOSOX

  7. Geez, you're right Antoineg...I misspelled their names so they don't mean
    shit to me.
    "antoineg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Philip W. Moore, Jr. Wrote:
    > > My beloved, home town Astros really blew it those last two games, huh?
    > > At
    > > least they finally won a playoff series. I remember going to games
    > > when we
    > > had Mike Scott and Nolan Ryan and being so sure the Strohs would win it
    > > all.
    > > But alas, they still can't get it done, despite buying Petit and
    > > Cleamons.
    > > Pretty pathetic, eh?Um...it's "Pettitte" and "Clemens" -- how beloved

    are they to you