Careful...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. ... don't get too close to the monitor - you'll get a black eye. Why? Well, the maternal bosums are
    heaving. It's maternal pride and it's a dangerous thing.

    Nathan did his first ever open TT tonight and did it in a personal best and broke 30 minutes for 10
    miles for the first time. He even beat his Dad, who also did under 30 for the first time. That's my
    boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to see. ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > ... don't get too close to the monitor - you'll get a black eye. Why?
    Well, the
    > maternal bosums are heaving. It's maternal pride and it's a dangerous
    thing.

    > Nathan did his first ever open TT tonight and did it in a personal best
    and
    > broke 30 minutes for 10 miles for the first time. He even beat his Dad,
    who
    > also did under 30 for the first time. That's my boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to
    > see. ;-)

    JPEGs

  3. >JPEGs

    Sadly I didn't get any of Nathan or Vernon tonight - I was marshalling ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > ... don't get too close to the monitor - you'll get a black eye. Why? Well, the maternal bosums
    > are heaving. It's maternal pride and it's a dangerous thing.

    > boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to see. ;-)

    OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one who's wondering ....

  5. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

    In article <P3uDa.7511$F%[email protected]>, Tenex <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to see. ;-)

    > OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one who's wondering ....

    You must have led/be leading a sheltered life:)

    --
    T h e - e x t e n d e r ! ! ! !

  6. Sandy Morton <[email protected]> wrote: ( Tenex <[email protected]> wrote: ) > OK, I just
    have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one who's ( > wondering .... ) You must have
    led/be leading a sheltered life:)

    Perhaps he's groping for a navel metaphor?

  7. Frank°

    Frank° Guest

    "Tenex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p3uDa.7511$F%[email protected]...
    > wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > > ... don't get too close to the monitor - you'll get a black eye. Why? Well, the maternal bosums
    > > are heaving. It's maternal pride and it's a dangerous thing.
    >
    > > boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to see. ;-)
    >

    > OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one
    who's
    > wondering ....

    Well Tony did ask for JPEG's but I think we are just being teased.

  8. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Sandy Morton wrote:
    > In article <P3uDa.7511$F%[email protected]>, Tenex <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to see. ;-)
    >

    >> OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one who's wondering ....
    >
    > You must have led/be leading a sheltered life:)

    No just a a newbie to cycling and cycling technology. Exotic names for parts just seem to be
    everywhere .... So is it MTB technology specific?

  9. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Frank° wrote:
    > "Tenex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p3uDa.7511$F%[email protected]...
    >> wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >>> ... don't get too close to the monitor - you'll get a black eye. Why? Well, the maternal bosums
    >>> are heaving. It's maternal pride and it's a dangerous thing.
    >>
    >>> boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to see. ;-)
    >>

    >> OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one who's wondering ....
    >>

    > Well Tony did ask for JPEG's but I think we are just being teased.

    Think yourself fortunate, Geraint wants a picture of a seaman or something.

  10. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Frank° <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > boy!! The maternal bosums heaving are a sight to see. ;-)
    > >

    > > OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one
    > who's
    > > wondering ....
    > >

    > Well Tony did ask for JPEG's but I think we are just being teased.

    Can one get extended JPEG's :)

    --
    T h e - e x t e n d e r ! ! ! !

  11. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Sandy Morton wrote:

    >>> OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one who's wondering ....
    >>>

    >> Well Tony did ask for JPEG's but I think we are just being teased.
    >
    > Can one get extended JPEG's :)

    If attached GIFs may be posted to this NG I have the perfect answer .... Anyone know if
    it's allowed?

  12. Ah, but that page does not contain the word "attachment(s)", so since in British law anything that
    isn't proscribed is permitted, attached GIFs /must/ be OK :)

    ** Phil.
    --------
    "David Brown :eek:)" wrote:

    > No no no http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html
    >
    > --
    > kitemap http://ugcc.co.uk

  13. Irish Chris

    Irish Chris New Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2003
    I believe there may have been a typing error and it was bosoms, which I'm sure is a term you are familiar with.

  14. On 5 Jun 2003 22:00:31 +0950, Irish Chris <[email protected]> in
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Tenex wrote:
    > > OK, I just have to ask what are bosums? I'm probably not the only one who's wondering ....
    >

    >I believe there may have been a typing error and it was bosoms, which I'm sure is a term you are
    >familiar with.

    Aren't bosums/bosums miniature trees?
    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign

  15. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

  16. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP] wrote:
    > Ah, but that page does not contain the word "attachment(s)", so since in British law anything that
    > isn't proscribed is permitted, attached GIFs /must/ be OK :)

    The phrase you'll be looking for is 'binar(y/ies)' not attachment(s).
    --
    ******** replace 'spam' with 'ben' to reply *********

  17. Ben wrote:

    > Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP] wrote:
    > > Ah, but that page does not contain the word "attachment(s)", so since in British law anything
    > > that isn't proscribed is permitted, attached GIFs /must/ be OK :)
    >
    > The phrase you'll be looking for is 'binar(y/ies)' not attachment(s).

    Nope, no string commencing "binar" at all ...

  18. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP] wrote:

    > Ben wrote:
    > >
    > > Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP] wrote:
    > > > Ah, but that page does not contain the word "attachment(s)", so since in British law anything
    > > > that isn't proscribed is permitted, attached GIFs /must/ be OK :)
    > >
    > > The phrase you'll be looking for is 'binar(y/ies)' not attachment(s).
    >
    > Nope, no string commencing "binar" at all ...

    http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html#s2

    "Posting in plain text only" by definition excludes any binary attachments.

    HTH.
    --
    ******** replace 'spam' with 'ben' to reply *********

  19. Whazzarke

    Whazzarke Guest

    > Aren't bosums/bosums miniature trees?

    I think these are brooms made of twigs tied round a stick which witches used for flying around on
    before bicycles were invented.

    BICBW