Cargo bikers, post pictures.

qdc15

Aug 18, 2004
Let's see your rigs, trailers, stuff you hauled.

I work for a local delivery service. I use a Bikes@Work 63A to carry loads that would normally require a car. Sometimes I carry loads that would not fit in some cars.

wow you have some serious power on your legs ! i have seen the "Bob" trailer used by touring cyclists but they are smaller,

I started with a BOB but I had to turn down too many jobs. The rear rack on my bike has a larger rated capacity than a BOB trailer.

Who does Fedex call when they have a rush local delivery? Not me, but the people they call, call me. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

congratulations, i have fond memories in a time when i was delivering cheese with a clumsy rack on my road bike, nothing near close to what you deliver !

Cheese delivery, very cool! I wish I could get a piece of that. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Yes it's a BOB Yak. The bike shop owner asked me if it was my "weekend trailer". /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif I used a fork mount from a Thule roof rack to attach the towed bike.

They know about my big trailer because it was used in the move of the shop's head mechanic and family's household.
http://www.wusa9.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1780447999001 No I did not "donate" my trailer. It was loaned.

Shoulda pumped up the trailer tires before taking on this load, but the Schwalbe Marathons are indestructable.

same concept, different reality !

What a great documentation of your efforts. Without ever having personally witnessed something like this, it would never have occurred to me that such things were possible with a bicycle.