cargo trailers?

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:

>Don Wiss wrote:
>>Zoot Katz wrote:

>>>Tony posted this slide show. (119 photos)
>>>Requires a fast connection and some kind of flash ****.
>>>http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=freetoeknee&P=A0E5&AID=2631072&Show=Y
>>>
>>>Check out the bride and groom's quad made from two tandems.

>>I can't. I refuse to install Flash **** on my system.

>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:

>Don Wiss wrote:
>>Zoot Katz wrote:

>>>Tony posted this slide show. (119 photos)
>>>Requires a fast connection and some kind of flash ****.
>>>http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=freetoeknee&P=A0E5&AID=2631072&Show=Y
>>>
>>>Check out the bride and groom's quad made from two tandems.

>>I can't. I refuse to install Flash **** on my system.

>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:

>Don Wiss wrote:
>>Zoot Katz wrote:

>>>Tony posted this slide show. (119 photos)
>>>Requires a fast connection and some kind of flash ****.
>>>http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=freetoeknee&P=A0E5&AID=2631072&Show=Y
>>>
>>>Check out the bride and groom's quad made from two tandems.

>>I can't. I refuse to install Flash **** on my system.

>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:04:21 -0400,
<[email protected]>, Don Wiss
<donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote:

>>>I can't. I refuse to install Flash **** on my system.

>>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

>Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

Like any slide-show, it's got lots of boring shots unless you're
looking for yourself. My mug's in the first ten and the alto player in
the red dress is near the end. There are some weird bikes mixed in
with the rest. Three of the 7 bikes I loaned, weren't ridden. We had
abut a dozen bikes to spare after everybody who needed one had found a
bike they liked.

A few things I found amazing:
The groom wore the same suit as his father wore when he got married.

The bride's mother supplied, from her collection, _all_ 150+ place
settings and table linens.

Wendy. She's riding a road bike with drop bars and toe clips wearing
high-heel shoes. I found the look somewhat erotic. She hung out
drinking beer with us until about 4am when the last of the equipment
and left-overs were hauled away. Then she doubled her boyfriend home
on her bike. Biker babes. . . gotta love 'em.
--
zk

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:04:21 -0400,
<[email protected]>, Don Wiss

<donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote:

>>>I can't. I refuse to install Flash **** on my system.

>>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

>Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

Like any slide-show, it's got lots of boring shots unless you're
looking for yourself. My mug's in the first ten and the alto player in
the red dress is near the end. There are some weird bikes mixed in
with the rest. Three of the 7 bikes I loaned, weren't ridden. We had
abut a dozen bikes to spare after everybody who needed one had found a
bike they liked.

A few things I found amazing:
The groom wore the same suit as his father wore when he got married.

The bride's mother supplied, from her collection, _all_ 150+ place
settings and table linens.

Wendy. She's riding a road bike with drop bars and toe clips wearing
high-heel shoes. I found the look somewhat erotic. She hung out
drinking beer with us until about 4am when the last of the equipment
and left-overs were hauled away. Then she doubled her boyfriend home
on her bike. Biker babes. . . gotta love 'em.
--
zk

>>>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

>>Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

>Like any slide-show, it's got lots of boring shots unless you're
>looking for yourself. My mug's in the first ten and the alto player in

No go. It requires Flash 6, and my PC at work doesn't have it. And the PCs
are locked down, with no software installations allowed.

I don't know why people use such ****. One can create a slide show without
it.

Zoot Katz wrote:
> Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:04:21 -0400,
> <[email protected]>, Don Wiss

>>>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

>>Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

> Like any slide-show, it's got lots of boring shots unless you're
> looking for yourself. My mug's in the first ten and the alto player in
> the red dress is near the end. There are some weird bikes mixed in
> with the rest. Three of the 7 bikes I loaned, weren't ridden. We had
> abut a dozen bikes to spare after everybody who needed one had found a
> bike they liked.

Yeah, but the music sounded like what the play every year at the Oscars
when they remember everyone that died.

Zoot Katz wrote:
> Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:04:21 -0400,
> <[email protected]>, Don Wiss

>>>yup, I watched it on somebody else's machine.

>>Good idea. My work PC has it. Let me e-mail the link to there now...

> Like any slide-show, it's got lots of boring shots unless you're
> looking for yourself. My mug's in the first ten and the alto player in
> the red dress is near the end. There are some weird bikes mixed in
> with the rest. Three of the 7 bikes I loaned, weren't ridden. We had
> abut a dozen bikes to spare after everybody who needed one had found a
> bike they liked.

Yeah, but the music sounded like what the play every year at the Oscars
when they remember everyone that died.

In article <[email protected]>,
Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:

> Biker babes. . . gotta love 'em.

Sometimes I see an occasional sk8board chick, boarding
just to be "different" and revolucionera.

Last week I saw a BMX chick, c/w the punky dyed hair &
hearty attitude. Don't see very many BMX chix. Her
deportment and riding were so nice, I think she might
have been into Flatland, although she wasn't doing any
tricks at the time. Anyhow she was a far better rider
than those BMX idjits who advantagistically alternate
betwixt street & sidewalk.

cheers,
Tom

--