Carla.... you owe me....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Cameron, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cameron

Cameron Guest

I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and cigars for
    new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and a half ago.

I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both the
    Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.

Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)

--
    Cameron

Tags:

2. Slacker

Slacker Guest

> I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > a half ago.
    >
    > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    >
    > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Cameron

We have changed the program; You now will receive a years subscription to Playgirl and a pack
    of Cloves.

Please advise of your ship to addy asap.
    --
    Slacker

3. Carla A-G

Carla A-G Guest

"Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > a half ago.
    >
    > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    >
    > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)

Did you post about your new acquisition? I cannot be held responsible for not sending fine brandy
    and cigars if I am not made aware of your wise fork decision.

Don't you just love that fork, so plush...I love my Jr T...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1
    Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

4. Cameron

Cameron Guest

"Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > > a half ago.
    > >
    > > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    > >
    > > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Cameron
    >
    >
    > We have changed the program; You now will receive a years subscription to Playgirl and a pack
    > of Cloves.
    >
    > Please advise of your ship to addy asap.
    > --
    > Slacker

Uh, nevermind.....

--
    Cameron

5. Cameron

Cameron Guest

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]_JUNK.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > > a half ago.
    > >
    > > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    > >
    > > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)
    >
    > Did you post about your new acquisition? I cannot be held responsible for not sending fine brandy
    > and cigars if I am not made aware of your wise fork decision.
    >
    > Don't you just love that fork, so plush...I love my Jr T...
    >

I did post a RR about the new bike. I definitely love that fork. And the deal my LBS gave me. Brand
    new '03 JrT, front hub, rebuilding the wheel, all for $300. Of course buying a bike there helped...
    And after my first 'real' test ride on dirt, I don't think I'll ever be able to ride with my Psylo
    again. What a difference in feel.

--
    Cameron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.