Carla.... you owe me....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Cameron, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and cigars for
    new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and a half ago.

    I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both the
    Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.

    Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)

    --
    Cameron

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > a half ago.
    >
    > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    >
    > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Cameron

    of Cloves.

    Please advise of your ship to addy asap.
    --
    Slacker

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > a half ago.
    >
    > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    >
    > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)

    Did you post about your new acquisition? I cannot be held responsible for not sending fine brandy
    and cigars if I am not made aware of your wise fork decision.

    Don't you just love that fork, so plush...I love my Jr T...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

  4. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    > > I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > > a half ago.
    > >
    > > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    > >
    > > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Cameron

    > of Cloves.
    >
    > Please advise of your ship to addy asap.
    > --
    > Slacker

    Uh, nevermind.....

    --
    Cameron

  5. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]_JUNK.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says that you provide brandy and
    > > cigars for new entrants into the Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week and
    > > a half ago.
    > >
    > > I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far as the stogies go, I like both
    > > the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8.
    > >
    > > Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)
    >
    > Did you post about your new acquisition? I cannot be held responsible for not sending fine brandy
    > and cigars if I am not made aware of your wise fork decision.
    >
    > Don't you just love that fork, so plush...I love my Jr T...

    I did post a RR about the new bike. I definitely love that fork. And the deal my LBS gave me. Brand
    new '03 JrT, front hub, rebuilding the wheel, all for $300. Of course buying a bike there helped...
    And after my first 'real' test ride on dirt, I don't think I'll ever be able to ride with my Psylo
    again. What a difference in feel.

    --
    Cameron