Carnac Quartz Shoe Repair Problem

Dan Tompkins

Guest
I bought a pair of Carnac Quartz shoes this summer. My previous pair of Carnacs had been wonderful
and durable, but the Quartz are having strange durability problems. Specifically, the black part of
the shoe on the crank side (i.e. the left part of the right shoe and the right part of the left) is
coming unglued and unstitched.

This is irritating, since they cost so much. The new design involves glue and stitches while the
old one had this portion of the shoe (which gets pressure because the straps loop to it) sewn
into the sole.

Anyhow, now I'm trying to figure out where to send these shoes to get them fixed. Carnac is a French
company. There is nothing about repairs on their website. Is there someplace in the states that
folks know of?

Dan Tompkins [email protected]

Take them to any carnac dealer or where you got them, I had a problem with the ellipse model because
the leather by the straps started to split. Carnac replaced them for free with no problems, as long
as it's under a year, there warranty is 12 months.

news:[email protected]...