Carnac TRS-5 w/Speedplay Adapter~Sz 45

Digtri

Guest
Carnac TRS-5 w/Speedplay adapter plate. In VG condition with minor scuffs. Only used for one
triathlon season. They are a great pair of tri shoes but don't match my new bike. The single wide
carbon strap really does make for an excellent fit with quick transition time. $100 including
insured US shipping

**NOTE**When replying, please remove the "spamsux" from the reply email address.Thx-DIG

"DIGTRI" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Carnac TRS-5 w/Speedplay adapter plate. In VG condition with minor scuffs. Only used for one
> triathlon season. They are a great pair of tri shoes but don't match my new bike. The single wide
> carbon strap really does make for an excellent fit with quick transition time. $100 including
> insured US shipping
>
> **NOTE**When replying, please remove the "spamsux" from the reply email address.Thx-DIG

One size fits all?