Carnacs make me puke.

Jay Tegeder wrote:
> Kyle, stick to the stuff you know like bike racing. You've already shown how you disagree with me
> on this topic and how you seem to have an it's okay for me but not for you attitude when it comes
> to name calling. If you recall, you seem to like "just yanking your chain." Kurfuc started the
> name calling with me because his arguments don't hold up. He thinks he's superior to everyone on
> the topic but his arrogance has shown through. I would reccomend keeping your limited knowledge on
> the subject to yourself...

I don't recall discussing the fall of the soviet union with you in the past, or with anyone in the
past. Please, in a nutshell, explain how my knowledge of that topic is limited. Also, you might
point out where I called you a name in the last post...I seem to have missed it.

"USACyclingRulz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> one of the six billion idoits wrote:
>
> >You're right, it is about oil
>
> The only people who believe this are so brainwashed and contain so much
hate
> and resentment that they are not capable of having intelligent discussion regarding politics.

What do you think the real reasons are for the war? Please expound.

> "USACyclingRulz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > one of the six billion idoits wrote:
> >
> > >You're right, it is about oil
> >
> > The only people who believe this are so brainwashed and contain so much
> hate
> > and resentment that they are not capable of having intelligent
discussion
> > regarding politics.
>

> What do you think the real reasons are for the war? Please expound.

The primary reason for the war is to scout out and secure a new route for the Tour de France.

It will shortly be called the Tour de Iraq.

Now you know why France is againt the war.

Keep this information to yourself and tell no one else of it.