Carnage Video - Chimney Rock

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> This is the carnage I caught at Chimney Rock. I highly
> recommend the high bandwidth version.
>
> High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.mpg (22
> MB) Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.wmv
> (4.5 MB)
>
> I'll have the real trail stuff later in the week.
>
> And let me pay the respects I forgot as an old punkrocker:
>
> RIP JOEY RAMONE. WE MISS YOU!

Lies and broken promises! Three things. First, carnage?? It
was a couple low speed un-painful looking dives that could
be called a bruise-fest at most. Second, if the high
bandwidth looked that distorted, I hesitate to even imagine
what the low bandwidth looks like! And third, "Worth the
wait" my ****! The last crash was the least interesting of
all, considering it showed the least. What even caused the
accident? It was just a blur of foliage and that's it, over.

Ehh, don't worry about it, I'm just bustin' yer chops.

John M

John Morgan wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> This is the carnage I caught at Chimney Rock. I highly
>> recommend the high bandwidth version.
>>
>> High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.mpg
>> (22 MB) Low Bandwidth:
>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.wmv (4.5 MB)
>>
>> I'll have the real trail stuff later in the week.
>>
>> And let me pay the respects I forgot as an old
>> punkrocker:
>>
>> RIP JOEY RAMONE. WE MISS YOU!
>
> Lies and broken promises! Three things. First, carnage??
> It was a couple low speed un-painful looking dives that
> could be called a bruise-fest at most. Second, if the high
> bandwidth looked that distorted, I hesitate to even
> imagine what the low bandwidth looks like! And third,
> "Worth the wait" my ****! The last crash was the least
> interesting of all, considering it showed the least. What
> even caused the accident? It was just a blur of foliage
> and that's it, over.
>
> Ehh, don't worry about it, I'm just bustin' yer chops.
>
> John M

For what it's worth. I laughed most of the time I was
putting it together.

"Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is the carnage I caught at Chimney Rock. I highly
> recommend the high bandwidth version.
>
> High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.mpg (22
> MB) Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.wmv
> (4.5 MB)

Here's carnage....near the end though. It's old but still
painful LOL! What really hurts is seeing myself in those
purple duds.

http://images.lottadot.com/mirror/sbell/videos/YeAV2.mpg

Shaun Bell

Shaun wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>> This is the carnage I caught at Chimney Rock. I highly
>> recommend the high bandwidth version.
>>
>> High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.mpg
>> (22 MB) Low Bandwidth:
>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/crcarnage.wmv (4.5 MB)
>

> Here's carnage....near the end though. It's old but still
> painful LOL! What really hurts is seeing myself in those
> purple duds.
>
> http://images.lottadot.com/mirror/sbell/videos/YeAV2.mpg
>
> Shaun Bell

That's some cool footage. It's all relative, though. A fall
for me on that sh*t would mean a hosptal stay.
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

I read about a fire in BC a
> while back, was this area effected?

Some of the video was from the North Shore and wasn't
affected by the fire. Just about everything else you see was
torched. Looks like this year could be even worse for fires.
Besides mountain biking, I fly RC turbine jets. Both were
banned last year due to fire hazard. It's like the "mad cow"
of BC LOL!

Shaun Bell

Originally posted by Shaun

Here's carnage....near the end though. It's old but still
painful LOL! What really hurts is seeing myself in those
purple duds.

http://images.lottadot.com/mirror/sbell/videos/YeAV2.mpg

Shaun Bell

Me, I mean. After watching your video, that's about the best I could call myself. Incredible riding. The music selection for the Crash and Burn section was pure gene-e-ous...

Thanks for the link.

Ken

"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > Just about everything else you see was torched.
>
> That's a shame.
>
> I hope you guys have a better year.
>
> When you say banned, do you mean no mtb riding, or, just
> certain areas?

Completely banned everywhere. It's pretty funny that just
about everyone I ride with went out and bought road bikes!
The things you'll do to ride.

Shaun

Shaun wrote:
> "TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Shaun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>>> Just about everything else you see was torched.
>>
>> That's a shame.
>>
>> I hope you guys have a better year.
>>
>> When you say banned, do you mean no mtb riding, or, just
>> certain areas?
>
> Completely banned everywhere. It's pretty funny that just
> about everyone I ride with went out and bought road bikes!
> The things you'll do to ride.
>
> Shaun

my fall camp was cancelled last year due to the fire
closures.

penny