Carney wins somerville again!

[email protected] (Craig Callan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> A total of six victories, I understand.

five victories...

1. carney (prime alliance)
2. jeff hopkins (jittery joes)
3. sebastian alexander (colavita)
4. joe papp [me] (upmc)
5. victor rapinski (saturn)
6. marty nothstein (navs)
7. oscar pineda (7up)
8. juan jose haedo (colavita)
9. dan schmatz (7up)
10. jon wirsing (snow valley)

big, big news of the day was nothstein's hooking and knocking down his teammate vassili davidenko in
the sprint, opening the door for carney to win.

unfortunately it was Hopkins that knocked down Davidenko.....the only reason that Marty's name even
came up was because Jonas the jackass said it on the podium. that IS surprising since Carney was 5
bike lengths back at the time, and probably couldn't even see them. the only time he wins a race is
when others make a mistake, he's no champ, he's a chump.

Ronde Chump

Hey, congatulations on a great race, RBR Joe! : )

--

Jeff Potter
****

"Ronde Chump" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> unfortunately it was Hopkins that knocked down Davidenko.....the only
reason
> that Marty's name even came up was because Jonas the jackass said it on
the
> podium. that IS surprising since Carney was 5 bike lengths back at the
time,
> and probably couldn't even see them. the only time he wins a race is
when
> others make a mistake

Is that why he's won Sommerville 6 times?

because others make a mistake?

"Ronde Chump" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> unfortunately it was Hopkins that knocked down Davidenko.....the only
reason
> that Marty's name even came up was because Jonas the jackass said it on
the
> podium. that IS surprising since Carney was 5 bike lengths back at the
time,
> and probably couldn't even see them. the only time he wins a race is
when
> others make a mistake, he's no champ, he's a chump.
>
> Ronde Chump

Jeez, he's just like you!

Dashii

[email protected] (Ronde Chump) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> unfortunately it was Hopkins that knocked down Davidenko.....the only reason that Marty's name
> even came up was because Jonas the jackass said it on the podium. that IS surprising since Carney
> was 5 bike lengths back at the time, and probably couldn't even see them. the only time he wins a
> race is when others make a mistake, he's no champ, he's a chump.
>
> Ronde Chump

Chump,

Carney is no chump.

RVD

"Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:pSPAa.745835$OV.680113@rwcrnsc54...

> "Ronde Chump" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > unfortunately it was Hopkins that knocked down Davidenko.....the
only
> > reason that Marty's name even came up was because Jonas the
jackass
> > said it on the podium. that IS surprising since Carney was 5 bike
lengths
> > back at the time, and probably couldn't even see them. the only
time he
> > wins a race is when others make a mistake, he's no champ, he's a
chump.

> Jeez, he's just like you!

No, if Carney is that lucky it is a gift. The only win that Palachick would ever get is a private
joke among the other racers.