carrots

Kate ......

Guest
Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those little bitty ones. But have
bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had retired.
..... Hugs, kate

"Kate ......" wrote:

> Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those little bitty ones. But have
> bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had
> retired. ..... Hugs, kate

Maybe the supplier?

"Dave Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kate ......" wrote:
>
> > Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those little bitty ones. But
> > have bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had
> > retired. ..... Hugs, kate
>
> Maybe the supplier?

Groceries can get away with selling bad food because most people do just this - throw it out. Save
the receipt and take it back for a refund.

--
Peter Aitken

Remove the **** from my email address before using.

"Kate ......" wrote:

> Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those little bitty ones. But have
> bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had
> retired. ..... Hugs, kate

Ok, so grow some of your own..... :)

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< [email protected] >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are all owned by
cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=katra

Peter Aitken wrote:

> "Dave Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "Kate ......" wrote:
> >
> > > Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those little bitty ones. But
> > > have bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had to throw them out. I wondered if my taster
> > > had retired. ..... Hugs, kate
> >
> > Maybe the supplier?
> >

> Groceries can get away with selling bad food because most people do just this - throw it out. Save
> the receipt and take it back for a refund.
>
> --
> Peter Aitken
>
> Remove the **** from my email address before using.

I know you are right. But just such a hassle , for such a little bit of money I don't like to fool
with it. And thats bad too. Because they will just keep doing the same thing if we don't refuse to
except it. I've been told, the way the restaurants get such good tasting wee carrots is they chill
them in sugar water. Anyone know if this is true? Hugs .... kate