Carter better then 2 time SFGP Champ Dionne!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit PRO, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
    Dionne wasn't even at.

    Says Suz Weldon

    (Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
    finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

    Tags:

  2. DA74

    DA74 Guest

    crit PRO wrote:
    > He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
    > Dionne wasn't even at.
    >
    > Says Suz Weldon
    >
    > (Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
    > finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

    That was a killer win. I mean, look - it must've been really hard if
    Wohlberg could only muster 26th. Just check out this stacked field of
    pros:

    1 Joshua Carter Subway
    2 Mike Hoffman Unattached
    3 Chris Greene California Giant/Village Peddler
    4 Dean LaBerge GS Lombardi Sports
    5 David Richter Subway
    6 Todd Corelius Subway
    7 Andrew Touchstone GS Lombardi Sports
    8 John Kelly Webcor
    9 Benjamin Haldeman Webcor
    10 Bernard Van Ulden Webcor
    11 Ryan Mckenzie Subway
    12 Chris Crawford Club One/PMax Racing
    13 Paul Sumner GS Lombardi Sports
    14 Bill Hudak GS Lombardi
    15 Eric Easterling Central Valley Cycling 79101
    16 Lucas Euser Webcor
    17 Owen Laine Webcor
    18 Jonathan Eropkin
    19 Frederick Stamm McGuire Cycling
    20 Mike Wilk Tokyo Joe's
    21 John Knotts Easton/Specialized
    22 Scott Derdenger Morgan Stanley/24 Hr
    23 Dennis Guikenma RHVilla.com
    24 Herman Johnson GS Lombardi
    25 Jesse Mendonca
    26 Eric Wohlberg SYMMETRICS
    27 Nate Rogers Unattached
    28 David Del Rosso Morgan Stanley/24 Hr
    29 David Yeung
    30 William Innes GS Lombardi Sports
    31 John Fowlkers GS Lombardi
    32 Horace McFarlane RHVilla.com
    33 Robbie Yosd? Subway
    34 Omer Kem Subway
    35 Kevin Vanes Subway

  3. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    Wohlberg probably hit the training race while in the middle of a 6 hour
    training ride. Probably on super-heavy training wheels, frame pump,
    with a pack under the seat, and had skipped breakfast.

  4. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    Subway cracked out all the best shit, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
    tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
    the start. That's half their split.

  5. Suz

    Suz Guest

    "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Subway cracked out all the best shit, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
    > tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
    > the start. That's half their split.

    Give it up dudes and work on your reading comprehension. I didn't say these
    guys are gonna win the tour next year. All I'm saying is that these are
    some guys who love to race their bikes, who cares if they get paid or not?
    Why do you waste so much time talking about it? I'm done here, I don't have
    time for this.

    No wonder all the cool people are gone from here. Pretty soon it will be
    just Pro Crit, Vagina Gorilla and DumbAss74 talking to each other, and
    you're probably all the same guy any way. Have fun, I'm outta here.

  6. crit PRO wrote:

    > Subway cracked out all the best shit, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
    > tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
    > the start. That's half their split.

    I hope you people in here are paying attention to how the new guard in
    RBR is taking over this joint. The days of endless Dan Connelly
    'Fantasy Giro' threads are coming to an end.

    So a lot of you need to zip up your Jansport backpack and your fleece
    vest and make sure the door doesn't hit you in the ass.

    Thanks,

    Magilla

  7. Suz wrote:

    > "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]googlegroups.com...
    > > Subway cracked out all the best shit, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
    > > tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
    > > the start. That's half their split.
    > >

    > Give it up dudes and work on your reading comprehension. I didn't say these
    > guys are gonna win the tour next year. All I'm saying is that these are
    > some guys who love to race their bikes, who cares if they get paid or not?
    > Why do you waste so much time talking about it? I'm done here, I don't have
    > time for this.
    >
    > No wonder all the cool people are gone from here. Pretty soon it will be
    > just Pro Crit, Vagina Gorilla and DumbAss74 talking to each other, and
    > you're probably all the same guy any way. Have fun, I'm outta here.

    I'm not sure I've ever had a chick call me a Vagina in here before. I guess
    I'm fairly happy about it.

    I'll make a deal with you that will be binding on DA74 and Crit Pro, depsite
    the fact you called all three of us derogatory names that hurt our feelings.
    The deal is as follows...if you come back in here and tell us if you ever had
    somebody give you The Shocker, we will not make fun of any rider on Subway
    until August 1, 2005. That's almost an entire summer of getting the TOPGUNS
    off your six. You should seriously consider taking one for the team. It's
    really a good offer I'm putting on the table for you.

    But also, if you never had anyone give you The Shocker, you also have to tell
    us that PLUS if you would have liked for it to happen? You don't have to tell
    us who did it.

    And of course, I'll still help you fund that bicycle shop we talked about. But
    first you gotta sign agreement or WWIII is gonna happen.

    Thanks,

    Vagina Gorilla

  8. crit PRO wrote:
    > Subway cracked out all the best shit, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
    > tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
    > the start. That's half their split.

    NO they didn't do the road race the day before, which was hard, and
    instead played paintball. Please read my previous post on the subject,
    and then they raced like girls. Wolberg attacked the whole race, but
    that goes without saying.

    RVD

  9. gym.gravity

    gym.gravity Guest

    DA74 wrote:
    > crit PRO wrote:
    > > He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
    > > Dionne wasn't even at.
    > >
    > > Says Suz Weldon
    > >
    > > (Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
    > > finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

    > That was a killer win. I mean, look - it must've been really hard if
    > Wohlberg could only muster 26th. Just check out this stacked field

    of
    > pros:
    >
    > 1 Joshua Carter Subway
    > 5 David Richter Subway
    > 6 Todd Corelius Subway
    > 11 Ryan Mckenzie Subway
    > 33 Robbie Yosd? Subway
    > 34 Omer Kem Subway
    > 35 Kevin Vanes Subway

    what can you say, strong teamwork. They had the numbers after the
    selection, it's obvious they took a page out of Leferve's book. Did
    they do a training camp in Belgium?

  10. DA74

    DA74 Guest

    Suz wrote:
    > I'm done here, I don't have time for this.
    > Have fun, I'm outta here.

    Smells like Team Spirit. Too bad she's leaving though. That's the
    first bitchwhiff I've sniffed in here for quite a while.
    -DA74

  11. Suz

    Suz Guest

    "DA74" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected].googlegroups.com...
    > crit PRO wrote:
    >> He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
    >> Dionne wasn't even at.

    Weird, i don't know why Dionne isn't in the results, because I was pretty
    sure he was there. But there was a huge crash 2 corners from the finish
    that took out anyone not near the front, so maybe he called it a day after
    that. Well, maybe it was a prime sprint I'm thinking of. Anyway, it was a
    training crit for the Subway boys too, so I'm not saying it means a lot, and
    probably didn't mean much to Josh. I just thought it was kind of cool.

    >> Says Suz Weldon
    >>
    >> (Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
    >> finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!Sssshhhh, don't
    tell my hubby!!!

  12. DA74

    DA74 Guest

    Suz wrote:
    > "DA74" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > crit PRO wrote:
    > >> He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit

    that
    > >> Dionne wasn't even at.
    > >>

    > Weird, i don't know why Dionne isn't in the results, because I was

    pretty
    > sure he was there. But there was a huge crash 2 corners from the

    finish
    > that took out anyone not near the front, so maybe he called it a day

    after
    > that.

    Suz,
    That phreak Carter is plying you with heroic stories of slamming Chuck
    D at the line by "1 to 2" entire bicycle lengths so he can get you in
    the team van to unveil the team handshake, formerly known as The
    Shocker now known as The Cell Blocker...none in the pink and three in
    the stink.
    -DumbAss74

  13. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    DA74 wrote:
    > Suz wrote:
    > > "DA74" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    > that
    > > >>

    > > Weird, i don't know why Dionne isn't in the results, because I was

    > pretty
    > > sure he was there. But there was a huge crash 2 corners from the

    > finish
    > > that took out anyone not near the front, so maybe he called it a

    day
    > after
    > > that.

    > Suz,
    > That phreak Carter is plying you with heroic stories of slamming

    Chuck
    > D at the line by "1 to 2" entire bicycle lengths so he can get you in
    > the team van to unveil the team handshake, formerly known as The
    > Shocker now known as The Cell Blocker...none in the pink and three in
    > the stink.
    > -DumbAss74

    http://www.expressracingclub.com/Elite_Team.htm

    They do not have a team van. Will the back seat of a station wagon do?
    The two in the back seats seem happy now.

    cuddle PRO

  14. Suz

    Suz Guest

  15. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Suz wrote:

    > Have fun, I'm outta here.

    skip over their posts and most replies to them and see if that'll help.

  16. So who will that leave? A bunch of whining, passed-over 2nd rate D3
    blowhards like you? Wow, can't wait.

    Crit Poser

  17. Suz

    Suz Guest

    "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Subway cracked out all the best shit, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
    > tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
    > the start. That's half their split.

    Yep, they really pulled out all the stops for this one. Paintball the day
    before, training ride in the morning, and a lot of guys riding their new
    bikes for the first or second time. First time riding as a team. Radios?
    Doubt it. Oh yeah, they were really pumped for the Merced Training Crit.

    Sheesh, give it a rest.

    You should tell us who you really are so we can cheer you on in your cat-5
    races. You must be really good, and about to upgrade any time now.

  18. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    You sure stepped in it.

  19. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    " Pretty soon it will be
    just Pro Crit, Vagina Gorilla and DumbAss74 talking to each other, and
    you're probably all the same guy any way. Have fun, I'm outta here. "

    Suz....what ever happened with "I'm outta here?" We chased one fake
    pro chick out of here already. Your turn now. C-ya.

    cp

  20. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    Heather....you wanna be next?