Carter better then 2 time SFGP Champ Dionne!

crit PRO

Guest
He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
Dionne wasn't even at.

Says Suz Weldon

(Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

crit PRO wrote:
> He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
> Dionne wasn't even at.
>
> Says Suz Weldon
>
> (Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
> finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

That was a killer win. I mean, look - it must've been really hard if
Wohlberg could only muster 26th. Just check out this stacked field of
pros:

1 Joshua Carter Subway
2 Mike Hoffman Unattached
3 Chris Greene California Giant/Village Peddler
4 Dean LaBerge GS Lombardi Sports
5 David Richter Subway
6 Todd Corelius Subway
7 Andrew Touchstone GS Lombardi Sports
8 John Kelly Webcor
9 Benjamin Haldeman Webcor
10 Bernard Van Ulden Webcor
11 Ryan Mckenzie Subway
12 Chris Crawford Club One/PMax Racing
13 Paul Sumner GS Lombardi Sports
14 Bill Hudak GS Lombardi
15 Eric Easterling Central Valley Cycling 79101
16 Lucas Euser Webcor
17 Owen Laine Webcor
18 Jonathan Eropkin
19 Frederick Stamm McGuire Cycling
20 Mike Wilk Tokyo Joe's
21 John Knotts Easton/Specialized
22 Scott Derdenger Morgan Stanley/24 Hr
23 Dennis Guikenma RHVilla.com
24 Herman Johnson GS Lombardi
25 Jesse Mendonca
26 Eric Wohlberg SYMMETRICS
27 Nate Rogers Unattached
28 David Del Rosso Morgan Stanley/24 Hr
29 David Yeung
30 William Innes GS Lombardi Sports
31 John Fowlkers GS Lombardi
32 Horace McFarlane RHVilla.com
33 Robbie Yosd? Subway
34 Omer Kem Subway
35 Kevin Vanes Subway

Wohlberg probably hit the training race while in the middle of a 6 hour
training ride. Probably on super-heavy training wheels, frame pump,
with a pack under the seat, and had skipped breakfast.

Subway cracked out all the best ****, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
the start. That's half their split.

"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Subway cracked out all the best ****, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
> tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
> the start. That's half their split.

Give it up dudes and work on your reading comprehension. I didn't say these
guys are gonna win the tour next year. All I'm saying is that these are
some guys who love to race their bikes, who cares if they get paid or not?
Why do you waste so much time talking about it? I'm done here, I don't have
time for this.

No wonder all the cool people are gone from here. Pretty soon it will be
just Pro Crit, Vagina Gorilla and DumbAss74 talking to each other, and
you're probably all the same guy any way. Have fun, I'm outta here.

crit PRO wrote:

> Subway cracked out all the best ****, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
> tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
> the start. That's half their split.

I hope you people in here are paying attention to how the new guard in
RBR is taking over this joint. The days of endless Dan Connelly
'Fantasy Giro' threads are coming to an end.

So a lot of you need to zip up your Jansport backpack and your fleece
vest and make sure the door doesn't hit you in the ass.

Thanks,

Magilla

Suz wrote:

> "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Subway cracked out all the best ****, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
> > tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
> > the start. That's half their split.
> >

> Give it up dudes and work on your reading comprehension. I didn't say these
> guys are gonna win the tour next year. All I'm saying is that these are
> some guys who love to race their bikes, who cares if they get paid or not?
> Why do you waste so much time talking about it? I'm done here, I don't have
> time for this.
>
> No wonder all the cool people are gone from here. Pretty soon it will be
> just Pro Crit, Vagina Gorilla and DumbAss74 talking to each other, and
> you're probably all the same guy any way. Have fun, I'm outta here.

I'm not sure I've ever had a chick call me a Vagina in here before. I guess
I'm fairly happy about it.

I'll make a deal with you that will be binding on DA74 and Crit Pro, depsite
the fact you called all three of us derogatory names that hurt our feelings.
The deal is as follows...if you come back in here and tell us if you ever had
somebody give you The Shocker, we will not make fun of any rider on Subway
until August 1, 2005. That's almost an entire summer of getting the TOPGUNS
off your six. You should seriously consider taking one for the team. It's
really a good offer I'm putting on the table for you.

But also, if you never had anyone give you The Shocker, you also have to tell
us that PLUS if you would have liked for it to happen? You don't have to tell
us who did it.

And of course, I'll still help you fund that bicycle shop we talked about. But
first you gotta sign agreement or WWIII is gonna happen.

Thanks,

Vagina Gorilla

crit PRO wrote:
> Subway cracked out all the best ****, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
> tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
> the start. That's half their split.

NO they didn't do the road race the day before, which was hard, and
instead played paintball. Please read my previous post on the subject,
and then they raced like girls. Wolberg attacked the whole race, but
that goes without saying.

RVD

DA74 wrote:
> crit PRO wrote:
> > He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
> > Dionne wasn't even at.
> >
> > Says Suz Weldon
> >
> > (Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
> > finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

> That was a killer win. I mean, look - it must've been really hard if
> Wohlberg could only muster 26th. Just check out this stacked field

of
> pros:
>
> 1 Joshua Carter Subway
> 5 David Richter Subway
> 6 Todd Corelius Subway
> 11 Ryan Mckenzie Subway
> 33 Robbie Yosd? Subway
> 34 Omer Kem Subway
> 35 Kevin Vanes Subway

what can you say, strong teamwork. They had the numbers after the
selection, it's obvious they took a page out of Leferve's book. Did
they do a training camp in Belgium?

Suz wrote:
> I'm done here, I don't have time for this.
> Have fun, I'm outta here.

Smells like Team Spirit. Too bad she's leaving though. That's the
first *****whiff I've sniffed in here for quite a while.
-DA74

"DA74" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> crit PRO wrote:
>> He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit that
>> Dionne wasn't even at.

Weird, i don't know why Dionne isn't in the results, because I was pretty
sure he was there. But there was a huge crash 2 corners from the finish
that took out anyone not near the front, so maybe he called it a day after
that. Well, maybe it was a prime sprint I'm thinking of. Anyway, it was a
training crit for the Subway boys too, so I'm not saying it means a lot, and
probably didn't mean much to Josh. I just thought it was kind of cool.

>> Says Suz Weldon
>>
>> (Weldon is biased, dating Carter's Subway teammate, the 11th place
>> finisher at 2005 Redlands Bicycle Classic, Cameron Hughes.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!Sssshhhh, don't
tell my hubby!!!

Suz wrote:
> "DA74" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > crit PRO wrote:
> >> He smoked Dionne by one or two bike lengths in a training crit

that
> >> Dionne wasn't even at.
> >>

> Weird, i don't know why Dionne isn't in the results, because I was

pretty
> sure he was there. But there was a huge crash 2 corners from the

finish
> that took out anyone not near the front, so maybe he called it a day

after
> that.

Suz,
That phreak Carter is plying you with heroic stories of slamming Chuck
D at the line by "1 to 2" entire bicycle lengths so he can get you in
the team van to unveil the team handshake, formerly known as The
Shocker now known as The Cell Blocker...none in the pink and three in
the stink.
-DumbAss74

DA74 wrote:
> Suz wrote:
> > "DA74" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> that
> > >>

> > Weird, i don't know why Dionne isn't in the results, because I was

> pretty
> > sure he was there. But there was a huge crash 2 corners from the

> finish
> > that took out anyone not near the front, so maybe he called it a

day
> after
> > that.

> Suz,
> That phreak Carter is plying you with heroic stories of slamming

Chuck
> D at the line by "1 to 2" entire bicycle lengths so he can get you in
> the team van to unveil the team handshake, formerly known as The
> Shocker now known as The Cell Blocker...none in the pink and three in
> the stink.
> -DumbAss74

http://www.expressracingclub.com/Elite_Team.htm

They do not have a team van. Will the back seat of a station wagon do?
The two in the back seats seem happy now.

cuddle PRO

Suz wrote:

> Have fun, I'm outta here.

skip over their posts and most replies to them and see if that'll help.

"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Subway cracked out all the best ****, 170 gram tires, carbo loaded,
> tapered, radioed up, and then blew $9 each at Starbucks 1 hour before
> the start. That's half their split.

Yep, they really pulled out all the stops for this one. Paintball the day
before, training ride in the morning, and a lot of guys riding their new
bikes for the first or second time. First time riding as a team. Radios?
Doubt it. Oh yeah, they were really pumped for the Merced Training Crit.

Sheesh, give it a rest.

You should tell us who you really are so we can cheer you on in your cat-5
races. You must be really good, and about to upgrade any time now.

" Pretty soon it will be
just Pro Crit, Vagina Gorilla and DumbAss74 talking to each other, and
you're probably all the same guy any way. Have fun, I'm outta here. "

Suz....what ever happened with "I'm outta here?" We chased one fake
pro chick out of here already. Your turn now. C-ya.

cp