Casati cometa

Paul Westall

Guest
Posted this a while ago, thought I would try again.. Maybe this frame is uncommon, but does anyone
have experience with a Casati "cometa" frame made from Dedacciai Zero Uno. Is this frame likely to
be durable for a 190lb rider, or is it one of the ultra lights? TIA, Paul

"Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Posted this a while ago, thought I would try again.. Maybe this frame is uncommon, but does anyone
> have experience with a Casati "cometa" frame
made
> from Dedacciai Zero Uno. Is this frame likely to be durable for a 190lb rider, or is it one of the
> ultra lights? TIA, Paul

Oops! Frame material is "energy aluminum", not "zero uno".