Casati cometa

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul Westall, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Paul Westall

    Paul Westall Guest

    Posted this a while ago, thought I would try again.. Maybe this frame is uncommon, but does anyone
    have experience with a Casati "cometa" frame made from Dedacciai Zero Uno. Is this frame likely to
    be durable for a 190lb rider, or is it one of the ultra lights? TIA, Paul

    Tags:

  2. Paul Westall

    Paul Westall Guest

    "Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Posted this a while ago, thought I would try again.. Maybe this frame is uncommon, but does anyone
    > have experience with a Casati "cometa" frame
    made
    > from Dedacciai Zero Uno. Is this frame likely to be durable for a 190lb rider, or is it one of the
    > ultra lights? TIA, Paul

    Oops! Frame material is "energy aluminum", not "zero uno".