CASH WAITING - FAT CHANCE FRAME YO EDDY

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jez, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Jez

    Jez Guest

    WANTED!

    Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium (anything considered though).

    Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.

    Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc

    Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "jez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > WANTED!
    >
    > Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium (anything considered though).
    >
    > Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.
    >
    > Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc
    >
    > Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected]

    How about an early production (1988) Orange Clockwork? Complete with sleeve fit brazed two-piece
    seat tube?

    One careful owner, and any number of suicidal pillock owners.

    Andy Chequer

  3. Jez

    Jez Guest

    No thanks mate - but cheers. I used to own a 92 clockwork orange. Great ride!

    Jez

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "jez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > WANTED!
    > >
    > > Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium
    (anything
    > > considered though).
    > >
    > > Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.
    > >
    > > Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc
    > >
    > > Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected]
    >
    > How about an early production (1988) Orange Clockwork? Complete with
    sleeve
    > fit brazed two-piece seat tube?
    >
    > One careful owner, and any number of suicidal pillock owners.
    >
    > Andy Chequer

  4. kelso7773

    kelso7773 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    Are you still looking? I happen to own a Yellow '92 in medium. I have put some miles on her, but always treated her with love. I am not ceretain that I can part with her, but I'm willing to discuss it as I have been looking at dual suspention.

  5. ewgconstruction

    ewgconstruction New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2003

  6. ewgconstruction

    ewgconstruction New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2003
    [I have a new, never built up YO, Large, Arest me Red, built in the NY shop. It's MINT. Looking for Top $$$$.00]