Castration, one tiny step at a time ...

Sandy

Guest
From cyclingnews

"WADA hosts symposium on anti-doping investigatory powers
World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) President, the Hon. John Fahey, and WADA's
Director General David Howman will host a two-day symposium on the
investigatory powers of anti-doping organizations this week in Sydney,
Australia. The conference follows up on forums previously held in Colorado
Springs in 2006 and in London in 2007. _Invited participants will review
draft information-sharing protocols with a view to finalizing them for the
benefit of enhancing strategies to combat doping_."

The interesting part is that the EU has in place specific rules regarding
the publication, exchange, retention of personal data, and I suspect riders
will again be asked (and sheepishly agree) to waive their legal rights as to
this. I think that it may finally fly in the face of EU legislation and
regulation. But that won't matter, as the riders gain aerobic capacity at
the expense of having no spine.
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

In article <[email protected]>,
"Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:

> From cyclingnews
>
> "WADA hosts symposium on anti-doping investigatory powers
> World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) President, the Hon. John Fahey, and WADA's
> Director General David Howman will host a two-day symposium on the
> investigatory powers of anti-doping organizations this week in Sydney,
> Australia. The conference follows up on forums previously held in Colorado
> Springs in 2006 and in London in 2007. _Invited participants will review
> draft information-sharing protocols with a view to finalizing them for the
> benefit of enhancing strategies to combat doping_."
>

> The interesting part is that the EU has in place specific rules regarding
> the publication, exchange, retention of personal data, and I suspect riders
> will again be asked (and sheepishly agree) to waive their legal rights as to
> this. I think that it may finally fly in the face of EU legislation and
> regulation. But that won't matter, as the riders gain aerobic capacity at
> the expense of having no spine.

They won't feel any distress.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastration>

--
Michael Press

On Apr 28, 8:01 pm, "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> From cyclingnews
>
> "WADA hosts symposium on anti-doping investigatory powers
> World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) President, the Hon. John Fahey, and WADA's
> Director General David Howman will host a two-day symposium on the
> investigatory powers of anti-doping organizations this week in Sydney,
> Australia. The conference follows up on forums previously held in Colorado
> Springs in 2006 and in London in 2007. _Invited participants will review
> draft information-sharing protocols with a view to finalizing them for the
> benefit of enhancing strategies to combat doping_."
>
> The interesting part is that the EU has in place specific rules regarding
> the publication, exchange, retention of personal data, and I suspect riders
> will again be asked (and sheepishly agree) to waive their legal rights as to
> this. I think that it may finally fly in the face of EU legislation and
> regulation. But that won't matter, as the riders gain aerobic capacity at
> the expense of having no spine.
> --

dumbass,

let me tell you why you are stupid.

when you get a racing license through the UCI you are voluntarily
agreeing to follow their rules. the governments of all the countries
where there are UCI licensed riders don't have a problem with this.

riders will agree to any agreement. since the majority are cheating -
they don't thin about their rights, they think in terms of how to
evade detection. only innocent people who are worried about unfair
treatment are concerned about their rights.

just based on your track record i can say with total conviction that
whatever new developments come out of this, there won't be any EU
action to curtail it.

On Apr 29, 1:29 am, Amit Ghosh <[email protected]> wrote:

> let me tell you why you are stupid.
>
> when you get a racing license through the UCI you are voluntarily
> agreeing to follow their rules. the governments of all the countries
> where there are UCI licensed riders don't have a problem with this.

"Voluntarily" including having the arm without a pen in its hand
twisted behind your back.

> riders will agree to any agreement. since the majority are cheating -

Not because "the majority are cheating", but because they want to
race.

> they don't thin about their rights, they think in terms of how to
> evade detection.

They do think about their rights, AND (at whatever percentage) "how to
evade detection".

Those who think about "detection" are forced to do so because up there
in the ivory tower, rulemakers have made some mighty poor decisions
IRT selling the sport to corporate ("Enron") sponsorship.

only innocent people who are worried about unfair
> treatment are concerned about their rights.

Wait wait wait-- I thought "innocent people" didn't need to be
concerned????

> just based on your track record i can say with total conviction that
> whatever new developments come out of this, there won't be any EU
> action to curtail it.

Maybe so. Nothing is going to be fixed or set right, either. Including
Enron <g>. But they've got the money!

So the question is, who are you pulling for, here? --D-y

"Amit Ghosh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> let me tell you why you are stupid.

Well, I can understand those who are knowing all about it.

> when you get a racing license through the UCI you are voluntarily
> agreeing to follow their rules. the governments of all the countries
> where there are UCI licensed riders don't have a problem with this.

Since there's only one source for racing to assume that people are
"voluntarily agreeing" is sort of the same thing as all those Germans Jews
agreeing that Jews should be shipped off to camps.

> riders will agree to any agreement. since the majority are cheating -
> they don't thin about their rights, they think in terms of how to
> evade detection. only innocent people who are worried about unfair
> treatment are concerned about their rights.

Yes, there you are - everyone cheats and so they'll agree to anything
because it's all lies anyway. You really are corrupted aren't you?

WELL, THERE is off course some doubt, given the Euro's track record of
ASO et al's ability to control "ASO's" sport.
A western agency just came up with the Owens Lab Protocol. ASO may
adopt a similar protocol and off course this leads back to...who
controls what ?
Competitors are either above, below this problem or have sooooo much
dinero they could care less.
The relevant point, as always and the problems source: what bearing
when cheating begins ?
There are on course rules for that and maybe ASO would publish rules
for cheating.
EG one may cheat in Spain but not Mexico.
cheating for major trading partners is allowable under the
following circumstance....

the problems appear solved for 2008.
or at least undiscovered until 2009.

On Apr 29, 9:35 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> Well, I can understand those who are knowing all about it.

english please.

On Apr 29, 8:15 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Voluntarily" including having the arm without a pen in its hand
> twisted behind your back.

dumbass,

vino and moreni didn't have a problem with signing the pledge before
last year's tour.

the only notable objector i can think of is bettini at the worlds last
year. every other rider is okay with the process UNTIL they fail a
doping test.

Amit Ghosh wrote:

> On Apr 29, 9:35 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
>> Well, I can understand those who are knowing all about it.
>>

> english please.

For it to make sense, you have to read that using the same accent as Fisher
Stevens used in Short Circuit.

--
Bill Asher

Amit Ghosh wrote:
> english please.

Well, those who are knowing all about it, understand can I.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> Well, I can understand those who are knowing all about it.

> Amit Ghosh wrote:
> > english please.

> Well, those who are knowing all about it, understand can I.

Where from you at?

--
tanx,
Howard