Cataract surgery

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by John Griffiths, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. I asked a question a week or so ago about cataract surgery
    and someone kindly advised me to go ahead with it. What
    bothers me now is that I have found out that your face is
    covered during the op and you are in total darkness. As I am
    a little bit claustrophobic this really worries
    me.Any answers ? What do I do?

    --
    John Griffiths Baxenden U.K. http://www.johngriffiths.net

    Tags:

  2. Hi,

    You may consider using self-hypnosis - either on your own or
    with a help of hypnosis program. If you're doing it on your
    own, relax your mind and body the best way you know how and
    then re-hearse the entire surgery going well and you feeling
    safe and free of any anxieties before and throughout the
    entire procedure. If you need additional help - you can
    visit a hypnotist in your area, or get a hypnosis recording.

    www.deeptrancenow.com/audio.htm

    Best wishes,

    Laura www.deeptrancenow.com

    "John Griffiths" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I asked a question a week or so ago about cataract surgery
    > and someone kindly advised me to go ahead with it. What
    > bothers me now is that I have found out that your face is
    > covered during the op and you are in total darkness. As I
    > am a little bit claustrophobic this really worries
    > me.Any answers ? What do I do?
    >

    > --
    > John Griffiths Baxenden U.K. http://www.johngriffiths.net

  3. Hello I sent you a private email but just in case you didn't
    receive it I am repeating it here in newsgroup. Thank you
    very much for your suggestion - I have subscribed to your
    newsletter . The problem is that I am running out of time -
    my operation is in 5 days. Can you advise me how to use self
    hypnosis? Or can I purchase a download from your site that
    will help me? Any help would be appreciated. John

    In message <[email protected]>,
    Laura De Giorgio <[email protected]> writes