Cateye Bike Game

Latch

Dec 3, 2002
Has anyone used the Cateye Bike game with their wind trainer ??? Apparently you can use with PS2 games such as Le Tour De France game?

well i don't know what that game is, can you give me some information about it?<br /><br /><br />thx<br /><br />Jelle

[quote author=Latch link=board=19;threadid=2713;start=0#23307 date=1038966114]<br />Has anyone used the Cateye Bike game with their wind trainer ??? Apparently you can use with PS2 games such as Le Tour De France game?<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Not sure about that, but cycling manager is a pretty cool game if you have some time to burn!<br /><br />cheers

apparently the cat eye bike game is an interface with the Sony Playstation 2, so when your training on the windload you can play most driving type games. You steer with the bike handlebars and speed is judged by your own speed on the trainer. Thought it might be interesting way to train when combined with the PS2 game le tour de france. Maybe a cheap way to go instead of thetacx i-magic <br /><br />There is more on the trainer on the cateye website.