Cateye Cordless 2

Rusty Spokes

Guest
After riding a old Mountain bike for the last ten years I have recently
splashed out on a decent 2nd hand road bike.

It is fitted with a Cateye cordless 2 computer.

I am late 50's and very computer literate but I cannot make sense of this
unit.

Does anyone out there have an instruction sheet that I could copy?

Rusty Spokes

Rusty Spokes wrote:
> After riding a old Mountain bike for the last ten years I have
> recently splashed out on a decent 2nd hand road bike.
>
> It is fitted with a Cateye cordless 2 computer.
>
> I am late 50's and very computer literate but I cannot make sense of
> this unit.
>
> Does anyone out there have an instruction sheet that I could copy?

www.Cateye.com

Specifically:
http://www.cateye.com/uk/pdfs/CL200v10_E.pdf

- Nigel

--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/

"Nigel Cliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rusty Spokes wrote:
>> After riding a old Mountain bike for the last ten years I have
>> recently splashed out on a decent 2nd hand road bike.
>>
>> It is fitted with a Cateye cordless 2 computer.
>>
>> I am late 50's and very computer literate but I cannot make sense of
>> this unit.
>>
>> Does anyone out there have an instruction sheet that I could copy?

> www.Cateye.com
>
> Specifically:
> http://www.cateye.com/uk/pdfs/CL200v10_E.pdf
>

> - Nigel