Cateye Datlight II Twins

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Ollie, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Ollie

    Ollie Guest

    Any one tried them for off roading? How did they go? Thanks Ollie

    Tags:

  2. K&C Russell

    K&C Russell Guest

    "Ollie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Any one tried them for off roading? How did they go? Thanks Ollie

    Yes I have tried them and they worked fine. Like any battery there is a limit to run time but the
    lighting was good enough to ride confidently.

    I picked up a spare mount for the lights so that I could quickly change the light set from my
    commute to MTB for early morning rides. Getting in an hour or so in the dark. I still think a helmet
    mount eg night stick is probably the way to go.

    Cheers Kevin