Cateye Datlight II Twins

Ollie

Guest
Any one tried them for off roading? How did they go? Thanks Ollie

"Ollie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Any one tried them for off roading? How did they go? Thanks Ollie

Yes I have tried them and they worked fine. Like any battery there is a limit to run time but the
lighting was good enough to ride confidently.

I picked up a spare mount for the lights so that I could quickly change the light set from my
commute to MTB for early morning rides. Getting in an hour or so in the dark. I still think a helmet
mount eg night stick is probably the way to go.

Cheers Kevin