Cateye EL530 spares?

elyob

Guest
Any idea what the brackets are that the Cateye EL530 and LD1100 front and
rear lights use? I've got a second bike and would prefer to use these decent
lights rather than use some older less effective ones.

Couldn't find anything obvious on Wiggle.

Thanks

"elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Any idea what the brackets are that the Cateye EL530 and LD1100 front and
> rear lights use? I've got a second bike and would prefer to use these
> decent lights rather than use some older less effective ones.
>
> Couldn't find anything obvious on Wiggle.

No worries, just been on the Edinburgh-Cycle website, found the H34 Flex
Tight Bracket.

Thanks for looking!

On Mar 21, 6:42 pm, "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Any idea what the brackets are that the Cateye EL530 and LD1100 front and
> > rear lights use? I've got a second bike and would prefer to use these
> > decent lights rather than use some older less effective ones.

> > Couldn't find anything obvious on Wiggle.

Saw one in the Gatwick branch of The Shop You Don't Use Anymore

Something like:

<http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?
Cat=cycle&ProdID=5360014219>

> No worries, just been on the Edinburgh-Cycle website, found the H34 Flex
> Tight Bracket.

Dos the Cateye site have a compatability chart?

Tim

"Tim Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mar 21, 6:42 pm, "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> > Any idea what the brackets are that the Cateye EL530 and LD1100 front
>> > and
>> > rear lights use? I've got a second bike and would prefer to use these
>> > decent lights rather than use some older less effective ones.

>> > Couldn't find anything obvious on Wiggle.

> Saw one in the Gatwick branch of The Shop You Don't Use Anymore

You were in there ... ?? Traitor! Must admit, I've stuck to my word! Oh,
and this ... http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=elyob.com+evans

;)

> Dos the Cateye site have a compatability chart?

Good idea ... need to find the LD1100 one still ...

The Edinburgh website gives actual comments on each item, their website is a
lot more thorough than Wiggle's. EC gave the models the brackets fitted ..
much better. http://tinyurl.com/2d9b7q

Tim Hall wrote:

>On Mar 21, 6:42 pm, "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> > Any idea what the brackets are that the Cateye EL530 and LD1100 front and
>> > rear lights use? I've got a second bike and would prefer to use these
>> > decent lights rather than use some older less effective ones.

>> No worries, just been on the Edinburgh-Cycle website, found the H34 Flex
>> Tight Bracket.
>>

>Dos the Cateye site have a compatability chart?

Not quite, but if you go here http://www.cateye.com/store/ there is a
small parts store for our cousins over the pond which shows which
brackets fit.

elyob twisted the electrons to say:
> Any idea what the brackets are that the Cateye EL530 and LD1100 front and
> rear lights use? I've got a second bike and would prefer to use these decent
> lights rather than use some older less effective ones.

My EL530 is clipped onto the bracket that came with my EL300 a couple of
years ago (which was never used because I put the EL300 on the bracket
from the RC220).