Cateye Enduro 8 computer questions

Brian Huntley

Guest
Does anyone know if the Cateye Enduro 8 uses the same harness and
mount as the venerable Enduro 2?

Also, the wording of the description is a little fuzzy to me on one
key point - does it have a dual trip odometer? (ie, two resettable
distances measures above and beyond the 'permenant' odometer)?

I like to use that feature when touring: one for the day, and one for
the trip.

On Feb 26, 6:18 pm, Brian Huntley <[email protected]> wrote:
> Does anyone know if the Cateye Enduro 8 uses the same harness and
> mount as the venerable Enduro 2?
>
> Also, the wording of the description is a little fuzzy to me on one
> key point - does it have a dual trip odometer? (ie, two resettable
> distances measures above and beyond the 'permenant' odometer)?
>
> I like to use that feature when touring: one for the day, and one for
> the trip.

ask cateye or see cateye parts. maybe the numbers match? the dual trip
is one overall, one for toady not two for toady and one overall:
that's a triple trip OD!
let us know what you find.

why not go wireless? see Nashbar before the weather warms.

I'll resolder leads for my Enduro tomorrow following a deep unspliced
concrete slab opening hidden under a rainstorm water pool: abrupt
direction reorientation.