Cateye Game Bike

trino

Guest
Not trying to sell anything. Looks like fun. Motivation in a video game.
Cateye GameBike Fitness, Bicycle Trainer
http://www.beyondmoseying.com/cateye-game-bike-fitness.html

Very reasonable $349 for a large bike Three types Fitness, Pro, and
Recumbent $1699
Connect to any Sony PlayStation, PS2, XBox, and Game Cube (play up to four
Cateye GameBike’s at one time with PS2, using multi-tap).
I would get a bicycle race themed one.

Cateye GameBikes: Compatible Video Games
http://www.beyondmoseying.com/cateye-GameBike-video-games.html

Used by Harlem Globe Trotters
Ships outside US

Forgot the main thing
the Pro and Recumbent are much nicer but US 1100 and 1600 greenbacks
Cateye GameBike Fitness
FITNESS AND FUN FOR EVERYONE! Play! Dont Train! The Cateye GameBike allows
you to workout while you play a variety of video driving games.

GameBike is an exercise bike and Plug-and-Play video game controller that
fully controls every movement on the screen with your own body movement.

a.. Handlebars control the steering....
b.. Pedal rpm controls the speed....
c.. You control the strategy....

"trino" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Not trying to sell anything. Looks like fun. Motivation in a video game.
> Cateye GameBike Fitness, Bicycle Trainer
> http://www.beyondmoseying.com/cateye-game-bike-fitness.html
>
> Very reasonable $349 for a large bike Three types Fitness, Pro, and
> Recumbent $1699
> Connect to any Sony PlayStation, PS2, XBox, and Game Cube (play up to four
> Cateye GameBike’s at one time with PS2, using multi-tap).
> I would get a bicycle race themed one.
>
> Cateye GameBikes: Compatible Video Games
> http://www.beyondmoseying.com/cateye-GameBike-video-games.html
>
> Used by Harlem Globe Trotters
> Ships outside US

I know a few people who purchased them and quickly returned them. They
claimed that the bikes were the WORST product that they every
used/purchased.

Did they get the $1100 or $1600 model. Looked like everyone had fun on the
news. The fitness, cheapo model, looks like no fun though.

news:[email protected]...

Frank Drackman wrote:
> I know a few people who purchased them and quickly returned them. They
> claimed that the bikes were the WORST product that they every
> used/purchased.

I hate to prolong this thread since the OP looks a lot like SPAM, but
I'm curious... what didn't they like?

--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu

Everyone confesses that exertion which brings out all the powers of body
and mind is the best thing for us; but most people do all they can to
get rid of it, and as a general rule nobody does much more than
circumstances drive them to do. -Harriet Beecher Stowe, abolitionist and
novelist (1811-1896)

no it is not spam
I noticed alot of people here not motivated so since I believe in good
health and fitness for everybody I was just passing it on.
There is a health section in our ch.9 news with a Doctor who covered it.
they had the more expensive ones on the show. Could be helpful.

"dvt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Frank Drackman wrote:
>> I know a few people who purchased them and quickly returned them. They
>> claimed that the bikes were the WORST product that they every
>> used/purchased.

> I hate to prolong this thread since the OP looks a lot like SPAM, but I'm
> curious... what didn't they like?
>
> --
> Dave
> dvt at psu dot edu
>
> Everyone confesses that exertion which brings out all the powers of body
> and mind is the best thing for us; but most people do all they can to get
> rid of it, and as a general rule nobody does much more than circumstances
> drive them to do. -Harriet Beecher Stowe, abolitionist and novelist
> (1811-1896)

"dvt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Frank Drackman wrote:
>> I know a few people who purchased them and quickly returned them. They
>> claimed that the bikes were the WORST product that they every
>> used/purchased.

> I hate to prolong this thread since the OP looks a lot like SPAM, but I'm
> curious... what didn't they like?

They broke and Cateye sent out replacement parts, There was extremely poor
correlation between what the rider movements on the bike and what happened
in the game. When they broke for the third time one family sent them back
for good. The other family has tried selling them at garage sales but with
no luck.