Cateye lights

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Reece, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Reece

    Reece Guest

    Can any one tell me if cateye lights come with a seal on the box? Ive just bourght some and they
    look used but the shop insists there new. Ive noticed marks on the box as if ther was once a seal or
    a sticker. Can any one help?.

    Tags:

  2. Les Kennedy

    Les Kennedy Guest

    If they have been used the clamp/brackets would be the easiest place to see wear and tear ?

    --

    "Reece" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can any one tell me if cateye lights come with a seal on the box? Ive just bourght some and they
    > look used but the shop insists there new. Ive
    noticed
    > marks on the box as if ther was once a seal or a sticker. Can any one
    help?.

  3. Peter Dalton

    Peter Dalton Guest

    They come with a sticker on the lens - if that helps

    "Reece" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can any one tell me if cateye lights come with a seal on the box? Ive just bourght some and they
    > look used but the shop insists there new. Ive
    noticed
    > marks on the box as if ther was once a seal or a sticker. Can any one
    help?.

  4. Reece

    Reece Guest

    There was no sticker on the lens when i got them, and thats where some of the damage was. I checked
    the brackets and they looked brand new, it was the light its self that had the damage. Maybe i got a
    bad batch. Thanks for the help.

    news:rvT%[email protected]...