Cateye lights

Reece

Guest
Can any one tell me if cateye lights come with a seal on the box? Ive just bourght some and they
look used but the shop insists there new. Ive noticed marks on the box as if ther was once a seal or
a sticker. Can any one help?.

If they have been used the clamp/brackets would be the easiest place to see wear and tear ?

--

"Reece" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Can any one tell me if cateye lights come with a seal on the box? Ive just bourght some and they
> look used but the shop insists there new. Ive
noticed
> marks on the box as if ther was once a seal or a sticker. Can any one
help?.

They come with a sticker on the lens - if that helps

"Reece" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Can any one tell me if cateye lights come with a seal on the box? Ive just bourght some and they
> look used but the shop insists there new. Ive
noticed
> marks on the box as if ther was once a seal or a sticker. Can any one
help?.

There was no sticker on the lens when i got them, and thats where some of the damage was. I checked
the brackets and they looked brand new, it was the light its self that had the damage. Maybe i got a
bad batch. Thanks for the help.

news:rvT%[email protected]...