Cateye Mitty 2

Mark

Guest
Hi,

I have just changed the battery in my cycle computer and lost the settings. I don't have the
original instruction manual. I managed to reset everything, except the auto stop-start function -
does anyone know how to activiate this?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Mark

"Mark" <MarkStone534(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I have just changed the battery in my cycle computer and lost the
settings.
> I don't have the original instruction manual. I managed to reset everything, except the auto
> stop-start function - does anyone know how to activiate this?
>
> Many thanks in advance.

Couldn't see a Mitty 2 but this site certainly had instructions for the Mitty 3, did min last week.
http://www.cateye.com/support.php?ProdNum=55

The drop down on the left side gives other computers.

On Sat, 10 May 2003 14:33:23 +0100, Mark wrote:

> I have just changed the battery in my cycle computer and lost the settings. I don't have the
> original instruction manual. I managed to reset everything, except the auto stop-start function -
> does anyone know how to activiate this?

http://206.168.112.121/Manuals/tech_mity2.htm will tell you all about
it.

Mike

Cheers guys.

It should have occured to me that they would have a web site!

Mark