Cateye Mitty 2

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mark, May 10, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hi,

    I have just changed the battery in my cycle computer and lost the settings. I don't have the
    original instruction manual. I managed to reset everything, except the auto stop-start function -
    does anyone know how to activiate this?

    Many thanks in advance.

    --
    Mark

    Tags:

  2. Frank°

    Frank° Guest

    "Mark" <MarkStone534(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have just changed the battery in my cycle computer and lost the
    settings.
    > I don't have the original instruction manual. I managed to reset everything, except the auto
    > stop-start function - does anyone know how to activiate this?
    >
    > Many thanks in advance.

    Couldn't see a Mitty 2 but this site certainly had instructions for the Mitty 3, did min last week.
    http://www.cateye.com/support.php?ProdNum=55

    The drop down on the left side gives other computers.

  3. Mike Causer

    Mike Causer Guest

    On Sat, 10 May 2003 14:33:23 +0100, Mark wrote:

    > I have just changed the battery in my cycle computer and lost the settings. I don't have the
    > original instruction manual. I managed to reset everything, except the auto stop-start function -
    > does anyone know how to activiate this?

    http://206.168.112.121/Manuals/tech_mity2.htm will tell you all about
    it.

    Mike

  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Cheers guys.

    It should have occured to me that they would have a web site!

    Mark