Cateye OS 1.0 question

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ian Walker, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. Ian Walker

    Ian Walker Guest

    Does anybody else have one of these computers? Mine seemed fine at first but recently I've found
    that I'm having to replace the battery every couple of weeks. I'm not leaving it with the magnet
    next to the sensor, but still the batteries are draining at a ridiculous pace. Does anybody else
    have this problem?

    Ian

    --
    Ian Walker Remove the yummy paste in my address to reply. Homepage: http://www.drianwalker.com

    Tags:

  2. I've had no problems with batteries, but on two or three occasions I've had my Cateye OS1 lock up on
    me and have had to do a complete reset of the computer. I changed the battery for a fresh one and,
    touch wood, have had no problems.

    John.