Cateye Solar 2000 manual?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Andre Kriel, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Andre Kriel

Andre Kriel New Member

Hi Guys!

I recently bought a Cateye Solar CC-2000 at a pawn shop.
    It is in fine condition. Could anybody tell me how to calibrate it and how to operate it please?

Sincerely,

Andre Kriel

Tags:

2. ricktoon

ricktoon New Member

You can find all of the Cateye computer manuals at www.cateye.com. Try this link for the Solar CC2000 at http://www.cateye.com/manuals.php?products_id=206

Generally these are pdfs that can be downloaded and printed out. Most of the manufacturers have manuals online these days.
    Ricktoon

3. Andre Kriel

Andre Kriel New Member

Thanks Ricktoon! I did not know Cateye had a Website.

Andre

4. cateye

cateye New Member

Hello, I own a Cateye CC-2000 Solar. I downloaded the manual from the Cateye web site but the manual only has pages 1-11. On page 6, step #3 it refers to a chart that I believe is on page 12(that is not availible on the cateye site) and I need this chart or I need to know the setting for a 700 x 23 wheel. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

5. bratman

bratman New Member

I just found this site while trying to troubleshoot my own cc-2000. There is actually two owners manuals for the cc-2000, one is the quick installation manual that is on the CatEye site and the second is the operating manual which is 22 pages long. This operating manual has more of the information for programming the computer and the other functions of the unit. Why catEye did not place this operating manual on their site is a good question, because there is a bucket load of information in this second manual.

Bill

6. fifty7dc

fifty7dc New Member

Bill,
    I was to cateye's web site and only found the 11 page manual can you send me the link for the 22 page manual you found?

Thanks,
    Dave

7. bratman

bratman New Member

Dave,

I do not have a link to a site, I still have my copy of the manual. What I need to figure out is how I can either copy or scan the manual and make it available to people. I am currently working with a PDF application to complete this. When I have completed this, I will post a reply.

Bill

8. bratman

bratman New Member

If the forum will allow the attachment, I have scanned to PDF the 22 pages of the Operating Instructions. Due to size limitations there are four attachments.

Bill

9. fifty7dc

fifty7dc New Member

Bill,

Thanks for the manual, it will be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Dave

10. professorai

professorai New Member

I just bought an 1983 Fuji Superior with a Cateye Solar 2000 in working order. I searched the company, the internet and archive.org for the full manual, but only found the 11 page startup manual, and this thread. Did anyone cache the PDFs "bratman" loaded into this thread in 2006?