Cateye Stadium 3 rechargeable bikelight

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Laurence Dodd, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    Does anyone know where in Australia one can purchase a Cateye Stadium 3
    rechargeable bikelight for less than $900 ?

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. geoffs

    geoffs Guest

  3. Gurrie

    Gurrie Guest

    I made my own, as many others have done. Used driving lights from a car
    with 20W globes.

    Works fantastic, as good as the cateye anyway. Only downside is that I have
    a larger battery than the cateye, but I'll wear the extra weight for the
    $800 saving!

    "geoffs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Don't know about pricing or availability but also check out Niterider's
    > Storm and Blowtorch. http://www.niterider.com/prod_bicycle.html
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Geoff

  4. Nick Payne

    Nick Payne Guest

    Burkes Cycles in NZ. Mine cost me about $A650 mail order from there a couple
    of years ago, at the same time as a local bike shop's buy price from the OZ
    distributor was over $A1000...

    news:[email protected]