Cateye Stadium 3 rechargeable bikelight

Laurence Dodd

Guest
Hello,

Does anyone know where in Australia one can purchase a Cateye Stadium 3 rechargeable bikelight for
less than $900 ?

Thanks.

I made my own, as many others have done. Used driving lights from a car with 20W globes.

Works fantastic, as good as the cateye anyway. Only downside is that I have a larger battery than
the cateye, but I'll wear the extra weight for the $800 saving!

"geoffs" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Don't know about pricing or availability but also check out Niterider's Storm and Blowtorch.
> http://www.niterider.com/prod_bicycle.html
>
> Cheers
>
> Geoff

Burkes Cycles in NZ. Mine cost me about $A650 mail order from there a couple of years ago, at the
same time as a local bike shop's buy price from the OZ distributor was over $A1000...