cateyemicro- cc 6000

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Cheryl, Oct 6, 2003.

  1. Cheryl

    Cheryl Guest

    After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
    up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
    can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
    computer, can anyone help with this, please?

    cheryl

  2. Jock

    Jock Guest

    the cordless model was it not??
    Jock
    "Cheryl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
    > up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
    > can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
    > computer, can anyone help with this, please?
    >
    > cheryl

  3. Jock

    Jock Guest

    not. I have a CC-6000 box with the book in it. What did you want to
    know??
    Jock
    "Jock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > the cordless model was it not??
    > Jock
    > "Cheryl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
    > > up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
    > > can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
    > > computer, can anyone help with this, please?
    > >
    > > cheryl
    > >

    > > --

  4. BAH

    BAH Guest

    On 7 Oct 2003 15:45:04 +0950, Cheryl <[email protected]> Wrote :
    >After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
    >up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
    >can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
    >computer, can anyone help with this, please?

    You mean this one ??? ...:)

    http://www.cateye.com/manuals/CC-6000_E.pdf

    >cheryl
    >

    >--

    BAH Humbug

  5. Andrew Swan

    Andrew Swan Guest

    Cheryl wrote:
    > After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
    > up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
    > can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
    > computer, can anyone help with this, please?
    >
    > cheryl

    rec.bicycles.tech is better for this kind of question. aus.bicycle is
    better for uniquely Oz phenomena like maggies, bogans, westies,
    Learsport, and (in Melbourne) trams.

    &roo

  6. Cheryl

    Cheryl Guest

    Thanks for your replies, sorry I took so long answering, not been in the
    forums for some time.

    I have recieved the information I required.

    Thank you