cateyemicro- cc 6000

Cheryl

Guest
After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
computer, can anyone help with this, please?

cheryl

the cordless model was it not??
Jock
"Cheryl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
> up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
> can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
> computer, can anyone help with this, please?
>
> cheryl

not. I have a CC-6000 box with the book in it. What did you want to
know??
Jock
news:[email protected]...

On 7 Oct 2003 15:45:04 +0950, Cheryl <[email protected]> Wrote :
>After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
>up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
>can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
>computer, can anyone help with this, please?

You mean this one ??? ...:)

http://www.cateye.com/manuals/CC-6000_E.pdf

>cheryl
>

>--

BAH Humbug

Cheryl wrote:
> After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
> up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
> can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
> computer, can anyone help with this, please?
>
> cheryl

rec.bicycles.tech is better for this kind of question. aus.bicycle is
better for uniquely Oz phenomena like maggies, bogans, westies,
Learsport, and (in Melbourne) trams.

&roo

Thanks for your replies, sorry I took so long answering, not been in the
forums for some time.

I have recieved the information I required.

Thank you