Catlike Whisper Cycling Helmets

millar

Jul 21, 2007
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Catlike Whisper helmet, the ones Euskaltel in the Tour? The ones with holes in!

It's wonderful... we've adopted it as our team helmet, we refused the one that the team gave us at the beginning of the year (a SH+) so we bought them...

I have a Kompact and its awesome, and really light, though it could use the extra 5venting of the Whisper.

Make sure it fits though, Catlikes are versatile, but when they don't fit they suck.

hd reynolds said:
Spanish brand now quite popular... should be available at your LBS.
Not in the states. The only US distributor that I was aware of folded a year or so ago. They also lost their US (DOT?) safety rating according to my sources. LINK That being said, when talking to some of the higher ups, Orbea USA is in the process of becoming the new US distributor. I go hassle them all the time about it because I WANT no, NEED a Catlike helmet.

bmph8ter said:
Not in the states. The only US distributor that I was aware of folded a year or so ago. They also lost their US (DOT?) safety rating according to my sources. LINK That being said, when talking to some of the higher ups, Orbea USA is in the process of becoming the new US distributor. I go hassle them all the time about it because I WANT no, NEED a Catlike helmet.
Too bad to hear that. I also heard the new Giro Atmos also failed the DOT test?

I have seen tis helmet on Pro Bike kits site last month.

Good luck:)

millar said:
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Catlike Whisper helmet, the ones Euskaltel in the Tour? The ones with holes in!

hd reynolds said:
Too bad to hear that. I also heard the new Giro Atmos also failed the DOT test?

Not the version that will be going on sale.