General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Cayenne Gives Me Bellyache

Started by MbumboTatum · · Last activity · 1 post · 249 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
31 May 2004
Last activity
31 May 2004
Original author
MbumboTatum
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
249
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I take a lot of supplements. The only one that I have noticed an adverse
    reaction from, so far, is Cayenne softgels. If I take one of them on a less
    than full stomach, it gives me a mild stomache.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.