CBC News story on Landis & Lance books

Jason Spaceman

Guest
Tonight's edition of The National (a nightly news program on the
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) had a story on the TdF, doping,
Landis, and Lance.

They mentioned the release of Landis's book "Positively False : The
Real Story of How I Won the Tour de France", which just came out this
week; and also David Walsh's new book on doping and the TdF, "From
Lance to Landis: Inside the American Doping Controversy at the Tour De
France".

You can watch it at http://www.cbc.ca/national/latestbroadcast.html
The story begins at about 12 minutes into the broadcast.

J. Spaceman

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Jason Spaceman wrote:
>> a story on the TdF, doping

> Ah, great! Also see http://www.epotour.fr/
> (Warning: site in surrender-monkey talk.)

Excéllent!

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a
déclaré :
> Tonight's edition of The National (a nightly news program on the
> Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) had a story on the TdF, doping,
> Landis, and Lance.
>
> They mentioned the release of Landis's book "Positively False : The
> Real Story of How I Won the Tour de France", which just came out this
> week; and also David Walsh's new book on doping and the TdF, "From
> Lance to Landis: Inside the American Doping Controversy at the Tour De
> France".
>
> You can watch it at http://www.cbc.ca/national/latestbroadcast.html
> The story begins at about 12 minutes into the broadcast.

Thanks. I liked the story about dinosaur bones, just before it, more. But
thanks.
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/columns/story?columnist=desimone_bonnie&id=2917499

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/06/27/tour.de.france0702/index.html

http://boulderreport.bicycling.com/2007/06/looking-for-the.html

On Jun 29, 3:55 am, "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dans le message denews:[email protected],
> Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a
> déclaré :> Tonight's edition of The National (a nightly news program on the
> > Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) had a story on the TdF, doping,
> > Landis, and Lance.

> > They mentioned the release of Landis's book "Positively False : The
> > Real Story of How I Won the Tour de France", which just came out this
> > week; and also David Walsh's new book on doping and the TdF, "From
> > Lance to Landis: Inside the American Doping Controversy at the Tour De
> > France".

> > You can watch it athttp://www.cbc.ca/national/latestbroadcast.html
> > The story begins at about 12 minutes into the broadcast.

> Thanks. I liked the story about dinosaur bones, just before it, more. But
> thanks.

They can test dinosaur bones for dope now??!!!
I should have known the objective facts show that
Tyrannosaur couldn't have gotten that big without
a steroid program. Yet another illusion shattered.
I'll never be able to enjoy watching "Jurassic Park"
again.

Sincerely,
Brian Laforte'

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jun 29, 3:55 am, "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Dans le message denews:[email protected],
>> Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a
>> déclaré :> Tonight's edition of The National (a nightly news program on the
>>> Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) had a story on the TdF, doping,
>>> Landis, and Lance.
>>> They mentioned the release of Landis's book "Positively False : The
>>> Real Story of How I Won the Tour de France", which just came out this
>>> week; and also David Walsh's new book on doping and the TdF, "From
>>> Lance to Landis: Inside the American Doping Controversy at the Tour De
>>> France".
>>> You can watch it athttp://www.cbc.ca/national/latestbroadcast.html
>>> The story begins at about 12 minutes into the broadcast.

>> Thanks. I liked the story about dinosaur bones, just before it, more. But
>> thanks.

> They can test dinosaur bones for dope now??!!!
> I should have known the objective facts show that
> Tyrannosaur couldn't have gotten that big without
> a steroid program. Yet another illusion shattered.
> I'll never be able to enjoy watching "Jurassic Park"
> again.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brian Laforte'

It's all in the Welsh book about Velociraptor. Shortly after the
asteroid hit, there was a full confession with little furry rodent
witnesses! People think they died because of the ice age, but actually
they welcomed it because they were sick of lugging their blue coolers
around. But you delusional dino worshippers remain in denial. You just
can't see the truth.

I'm Sincerely LMFAO,
Liam Rafferty