C'Dale frame painting question

Jdtpumps

Guest
Are the plastic cable guide clips on the top tube removable? If so, how do you get them off? Or are
they "bust off" and where do I get replacements? BT

On 20 Feb 2004 02:35:46 GMT, [email protected] (JDTPumps) wrote:

>Are the plastic cable guide clips on the top tube removable? If so, how do you get them off? Or are
>they "bust off" and where do I get replacements? BT

If you are talking about the plastic guides that fit into the existing cable stops... they come off
by "squeezing" ( they have a split in them along the length) and pushing then out along the length
of the cable housing.

you can get replacements from your cannondale dealer. Could be other mfgr's use these as well.. but
i'm not aware of that.

charlie