C'Dale frame painting question

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jdtpumps, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Jdtpumps

    Jdtpumps Guest

    Are the plastic cable guide clips on the top tube removable? If so, how do you get them off? Or are
    they "bust off" and where do I get replacements? BT

    Tags:

  2. On 20 Feb 2004 02:35:46 GMT, [email protected] (JDTPumps) wrote:

    >Are the plastic cable guide clips on the top tube removable? If so, how do you get them off? Or are
    >they "bust off" and where do I get replacements? BT

    If you are talking about the plastic guides that fit into the existing cable stops... they come off
    by "squeezing" ( they have a split in them along the length) and pushing then out along the length
    of the cable housing.

    you can get replacements from your cannondale dealer. Could be other mfgr's use these as well.. but
    i'm not aware of that.

    charlie