Celebrities cycling

Caden

Jun 30, 2006
If this has been posted already, ignore... I was flipping through my WIFE's People magazine and there's a shot of Lance on a bike riding with Jake Gyllenhaal and apparently with Matthew McConaughey as well (different pic but they all 3 were riding together as buddies). Also in the same issue - Owen Wilson on a bike and 2 or 3 other random folks.

Is it becoming "in" or something?

Reactions: haleylx4
Caden said:
If this has been posted already, ignore... I was flipping through my WIFE's People magazine and there's a shot of Lance on a bike riding with Jake Gyllenhaal and apparently with Matthew McConaughey as well (different pic but they all 3 were riding together as buddies). Also in the same issue - Owen Wilson on a bike and 2 or 3 other random folks.

Is it becoming "in" or something?
anthony kedis from the red hot chilli peppers is a mad keen mtb'r. all the cool kids are doing it.

I read in this months "Bicycling" magazine that cycling was the new golf. Go figure. :)

It is easier to travel where they are on a bike. The traffic is bad. We know how liberating it can be to ride a bike. Why not?

Lots of athletes in other codes are using cycling more and more as part of their training in their own sports.
Jenson Button (F1 driver) is a huge cycling fan.

British PM David Cameron cycles to Downing Street allegedly