Celeste touch-up

cbechtle

Aug 12, 2004
Does anybody have a suggestion for Celeste tough-up paint? I've a 1993 Bianchi Reparto Corse that needs a little touch-up and wonder if anybody has a suggestion for a good match for the paint.

Thanks

cbechtle said:
Does anybody have a suggestion for Celeste tough-up paint? I've a 1993 Bianchi Reparto Corse that needs a little touch-up and wonder if anybody has a suggestion for a good match for the paint.

Thanks

I have an 86 Bianchi Strada lx and mixed my own color to mach using Testoros(sp) enamel model paint.

Pete

cbechtle said:

Thanks

Not to sound snide but can't you just get some straight from Bianchi? Every painted bike I have ever owned I have been able to get exact match paint from the company directly by going on line.

At $21+shipping for 2 cans of spray paint, there has got to be another way....

cubalz said:
Not to sound snide but can't you just get some straight from Bianchi? Every painted bike I have ever owned I have been able to get exact match paint from the company directly by going on line.