Cell BEAST

Speed_Freak92

Aug 2, 2007
Hey,

My mate has given me a task to find him or make him a tri/TT bike for $3000 max, and I went onto the Cell website and saw the Cell BEAST for $2999. This bike looks amazing if do say so myself.
I would just like to have some feedback from people who have Cell bikes because this bike looks to good to be true.

So you’re giving me advice to start a career in marketing? Honestly I’ve been on the Cell website before and I find some of their price quiet suspicious. So do you have any advice about the bike?

Speed_Freak92 said:
So do you have any advice about the bike?
Sure it's the same Karbona TT frame that every other man and his dog is putting their own stickers onto. You can source those frames for well under $1K, full Ultegra / DA shifters from PBK, and with the left over you'll end up with carbon wheels and carbon bars for around the same price.

I'm hardly excited seeing those guys retail them for $3K.

sideshow_bob said:
Sure it's the same Karbona TT frame that every other man and his dog is putting their own stickers onto. You can source those frames for well under $1K, full Ultegra / DA shifters from PBK, and with the left over you'll end up with carbon wheels and carbon bars for around the same price.

I'm hardly excited seeing those guys retail them for $3K.
I would like to thankyou for that advice, thats going to really help. Thanks!:)