In article <[email hidden]>,
merryb said:A few days ago, my husband was riding his motorcycle. He was
attempting to merge onto the freeway, but some [censored] in a small
penis truck cut him off. My husband pulled up alongside him and gave
him the finger(which I gave him hell about). The jerk in the truck
pointed a gun at him! You have to be sooo careful nowadays because you
just never know what folks will do.
Very true. ;-)
I would have just given the finger back.
I'd never, EVER pull my weapon on the highway unless someone
deliberately tried to run me off the road.
The Keltec is in easy reach.
I would have to feel a real direct threat.
Getting [censored] at another driver is never an excuse to pull a gun. You
should have gotten the license number and reported it. What he did was
not legal.
Not at all.
That is what cellphones are for.
--
Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson