Celtic Shoes?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Steve McDonald, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. The talk about the difference between men's and women's running shoes got me to thinking (and it's
    about time!). Celtic people have wider feet than others and our smaller toes are closer in length to
    the larger ones. This gives a more squareish shape to the front of our feet. If shoes are designed
    to fit the feet of the rest of the population, this would give us cramped space for our smaller
    toes. I've always had trouble with my little toes getting sore and blistered in running shoes, so
    this may be the case.

    Isn't it overdue for all Celts to rise up and demand equal rights for our feet? Take a good
    look at the length of your little toes and you may find evidence of a Celt hiding in your
    family tree (we get around).

    Steve McDonald

    Tags:

  2. I don't know, my feet are average width.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    "Steve McDonald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > The talk about the difference between men's and women's running shoes got me to thinking (and
    > it's about time!). Celtic people have wider feet than others and our smaller toes are closer
    > in length to the larger ones. This gives a more squareish shape to the front of our feet. If
    > shoes are designed to fit the feet of the rest of the population, this would give us cramped
    > space for our smaller toes. I've always had trouble with my little toes getting sore and
    > blistered in running shoes, so this may be the case.
    >
    > Isn't it overdue for all Celts to rise up and demand equal rights for our feet? Take a good
    > look at the length of your little toes and you may find evidence of a Celt hiding in your
    > family tree (we get around).
    >
    > Steve McDonald

  3. > Isn't it overdue for all Celts to rise up and demand equal rights for our feet?

    Let's bomb them.

    > Take a good look at the length of your little toes and you may find evidence of a Celt hiding in
    > your family tree (we get around).

    We are without a doubt, the horniest people on the planet.

    Bill R.

    =============> - -- - ( o ) ( o )
    OO ?
    >-----<

  4. > I don't know, my feet are average width.

    You're Irish, your people just learned to walk upright in the last few years, give your feet time
    to evolve.

    Bill R.

    =============> - -- - ( o ) ( o )
    OO ?

  5. J. Meehan wrote:

    I don't know, my feet are average width.
    ___________________________________

    It was those darned Vikings that climbed your family tree.

    Steve McDonald

  6. Zb

    Zb Guest

    "Bill-always hard-Rodgers " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > I don't know, my feet are average width.
    >
    > You're Irish, your people just learned to walk upright in the last few
    years,
    > give your feet time to evolve.

    You idiot, the Scots are from Ireland!!! Know your history!

  7. > I don't know, my feet are average width.

    If you think a celts feet are big, you should see his "caber".

    Bill R.

    OO ?