Centaur vs Veloce

David M

Guest
Trying to save a bit of dough on relacing my pinched bike, and
considering Veloce over Centaur. Not using the hubs or headset, but
otherwise the Veloce seems to be much the same aside from the new
Centaur BB vs the old Veloce BB. Seems to be $300-400 difference...

Am I missing something, aside from a bit of coffeee-shop cred?

Cheers
David M

David M wrote:
> Trying to save a bit of dough on relacing my pinched bike, and
> considering Veloce over Centaur. Not using the hubs or headset, but
> otherwise the Veloce seems to be much the same aside from the new
> Centaur BB vs the old Veloce BB. Seems to be $300-400 difference...
>
> Am I missing something, aside from a bit of coffeee-shop cred?
>
> Cheers
> David M

Ians bike is Veloce. He has had no issues with it at all. Its done
many thousands of ks